8th June 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Admission in government college after scoring 77 in AIEEE? Names of those colleges and branch which I can get after scoring 77 marks in AIEEE?

Can i get a government college after scoring 77 in AIEEE .If yes then please tell me the names of that colleges.Which branch can i get in b-tech after scoring 77 marks in AIEEE .

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the government colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 48 marks in AIEEE and 135 marks in MHT CET?
  2. Names of the government colleges in whcih I can get admission after scoring 48 marks in AIEEE and 135 marks in MHT CET?
  3. Can I get admission in VNIT after scoring 136 in AIEEE? Which branch will I get after scoring 136 in AIEEE
  4. Can I get any government college of MPPET through AIEEE after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE and 87% in 12th?
  5. Names of the colleges in which I can get after scoring 40 marks in AIEEE? I am from ST category
  6. Can I get government engineering college after scoring 36 marks in AIEEE?
  7. After scoring 79 marks in AIEEE which college can I get?
  8. Can I get admission in AIEEE college after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  9. Can I get any government college after scoring 88 marks in AIEEE?
  10. Can I get a government college after scoring 247493 in AIEEE? List of colleges in which I can get?
  11. Which college can I get after scoring 37 marks in AIEEE?
  12. What are the chances to get into a good government college of Haryana after scoring 26 marks in AIEEE?
  13. Names of best colleges in which I can get after scoring 91 marks in AIEEE? College fee structure?
  14. Can I get admission in government engineering college after scoring 95 in AIEEE? -- [New]
  15. Names of best colleges in which I could get after scoring 91 marks in AIEEE? What is the college fee?
  16. Names of colleges in which I can get after scoring 91 marks in AIEEE? What is the college fee?
  17. Can I get any good government college after scoring 75-85 marks in AIEEE?
  18. Will I get admission in top colleges after scoring 106 marks in AIEEE? Names of the top colleges?
2nd September 2011, 01:57 AM
kameshsriram

Default Re: Admission in government college after scoring 77 in AIEEE? Names of those colleges and branch which I can get after scoring 77 marks in AIEEE?

HI FRIEND,

as your score in AIEEE is too less, it is difficult for you to get admission into any NIT.

if you are belonging to SC or ST category then you may get admiddion into the private

colleges which are giving admission through AIEEE.

all the best
4th September 2011, 12:25 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission in government college after scoring 77 in AIEEE? Names of those colleges and branch which I can get after scoring 77 marks in AIEEE?

dear friend ,

after scoring 77 marks in the aieee exam you will secure the rank of about 1.2 lakhs.

on the rank of 1.2 lakhs its difficult to get admission in the national institutes of technology or in the government colleges.

and you have not mentioned your category , if you belongs to the sc/st category then you have the chances to get admission in the nit's.

you can also get admission to private universities on your aieee score
the universities like
1) lovely professional university , punjab
2) sharda university , noiada.

to know more about the aieee exam kindly visit the website www.aieee.nic.in

thanks
1st October 2011, 01:43 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

HI FRIEND,

as your score in AIEEE is too less, it is difficult for you to get admission into any NIT.

if you are belonging to SC or ST category then you may get admiddion into the private

colleges which are giving admission through AIEEE.

all the best
23rd October 2011, 05:06 PM
SUBHO010

Smile Re: Admission in government college after scoring 77 in AIEEE? Names of those colleges and branch which I can get after scoring 77 marks in AIEEE?

See 77 marks are not too good a marks to get a seat in the NITs from the general category or even OBC.
But if you belong to SC/ST you may just get a seat in NITs.

Else you will find a list of other institutes govt. or govt. funded.
Here are a few of them.

Assam University, Silchar (Assam)
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra Ranchi
Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar, Uttarrakand
Indian Institute of Carpet Technology, Bhadohi (Uttar Pradesh)
Institute of Technology Guru Ghasidas Viswavidhyalaya, Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh)
J.K. Institute of Applied Physics & Technology, University of Allahabad, Allahabad(Uttar Pradesh)
Mizoram University, Aizwal (Mizoram)

You will find more information related to it on
www.ccb.nic.in

All the best
2nd March 2012, 06:33 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

My friend this score is very less for the Admission in Government colleges.The 77 marks is not good for the good government engineering college.

But, If you are belonging to SC/ST than you can get a good engineering College.There are many students that appearing for AIEEE and admission are given on the base of cut-off/ranking.So you can get this colleges as:-
1.Amity school of
Engineering, Amity
University
Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow
Viraj Khand-5, Gomti Nagar
Scheme, Lucknow,
Uttar Pradesh

2.Institute of Technology and
Management -12th km
Stone, Meerut-Baghpat
road,
Panchali Khurd, Meerut

3.Atal Bihari Vajpayee
Indian Institute of
Information Technology

4.Tezpur University,
Naapam,
Tezpur-784 028, District-
Sonitpur, Assam

5.Birla Institute of
Technology, Mesra
Ranchi

and can get information on the website address:-http://ccb.nic.in/ccb2011/Home.htm
BEST OF LUCK
and Managent, Gwalior,
Morena Link Road,
Gwalior - 474010 (MP)
30th April 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

sir can i get admission in nit after scoring 80 marks in aieee exam i belong to sc category
2nd May 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 80 marks in aieee i know its not good marks .
Its due to my wrong filling of my OMR sheet.
Is there any chance to get good college by giving any other exam pls help me sir regarding my problem
Thanxs
5th May 2012, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

I got 75 marks in aipmt.can i get admision in free seat in mbbs or dental
16th May 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

i got 102 marks in aieee 2012....can i get admission in govt....colleges in punjab.....ply reply me.............geetika from punjab
21st May 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

sir please provide me the list of colleges i could get after scoring 100 in aieee in general category
10th June 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

i got 104marks inaieee2012 can i get admission in govt..college in mp such as mits gwalior .. ssgsits indore
13th June 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

I have got 78marks in aieee having 4165 state rank.....but AIR not so good.....Anything about my case?
16th June 2012, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

After 73 score ;as a obc student what private collage i can get
17th June 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

I want list of goverment coleges under aieee
29th June 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR,
my AIR (aieee category rank) is 129365.could i get in SSN college chennai?
i belong to general category.
16th July 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

sir,air(aieee) is 61871 in b.arch.i can get any govt. college .i belong to obc category.
5th December 2012, 05:40 PM
sanjeevk7

hello friend,
you didn't mention which state from you belong.
each state goverment colleges have their own criteria and cutt offs.
each state engineering goverment college seats are reserve only 15% for outsider on the basis of aieee rank.
every year cutt off rank is change .
as you said that you had scored 77 marks then your expected rank lie in between 1.5 lk to 3lk.
you dont have sufficient rank to get good goverment colleges.
you didnt mention about your category (gen,obc,sc,st) and state from you belong.
so its hard to say where you can get admission in goverment colleges.

if your rank come around 1.5 lk then try for ptu .
in ptu you can choose
1.shaeed bhagat singh college,ferozpur
2.GAini zail singh college bathinda
3.MiMiT ,malout
these are top three goverment colleges in punjab.
you will definately get admission in these college.
but branch of your choice will not gaurentee.

thats it
if you give full details of your then i could be able to help you more.

thank you
21st April 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

after scoring 97 marks in jeemains can i appear in jee advanced????
8th May 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

MY SCORE IN JEE MAINS IS 92 CAN I GET A NIIT ??
PLEASE REPLY
24th May 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 90 marks in jee mains &84 marks in pet MP should i get any govt college in MP with mechanical branch i belong to general category
15th June 2013, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

sir i have Got 97 marks in Jee main. .sir i want to ask that can i get admission to any aieee college??? I belong to general category?
6th July 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

sir I got 40972 rank in jee main 2013.sir I want to ask that can I get admission to any government or private coliege in aieee colleges
5th June 2014, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

I (female) have got 85 in AIEEE and 88 % in 12th standard CBSE Board having Uttrakhand domicile .Can i get govt college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?