24th December 2016, 01:12 PM
Avani sethiya

Eligibility criteria to take admission in BBA course in IIM colleges? Entrance exam for it?

Hello sir, I want to know what is the eligibility criteria to take admission in BBA course in IIM colleges? Which entrance exam will I have to pass for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for BBA program at IIM's?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in Bangalore IIM? How much score is expected in the entrance exam?
  3. How can I get admission in IIM for BBA?
  4. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  5. Which course can get more salary per month after finishing 12th?
  6. What should I study in 11th standard to pursue BBA? List of colleges which offer BBA in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  7. Admission criteria for BBA course? List of top colleges of BBA in Chandigarh?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for doing BBA? List of good colleges in CHD offering BBA without Maths? I've completed 12th std with Arts
  9. How can I prepare for IIM Indore BBA after passing 12th?
  10. Procedure to get admission in BBA or B.Com being a Muslim OBC candidate?
  11. Am I eligible to do BBA course after completion of 12th Arts?
  12. What is the full form of CAT? Which courses come under it?
  13. Are admission open in colleges of Bangalore for BBA courses? What is the eligibility criteria?
  14. Which course is a better choice for me to join after completion of 12th Class with 90% of marks being a candidate having interest to do Business from top rated Institutes?
  15. What is the criteria to get admission in BBA colleges?
  16. Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  17. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  18. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
25th December 2016, 10:45 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to take admission in BBA course in IIM colleges? Entrance exam for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avani sethiya View Post
Hello sir, I want to know what is the eligibility criteria to take admission in BBA course in IIM colleges? Which entrance exam will I have to pass for it?
BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for BBA course in IIM.

This entrance exam is conducted by IIM.

Your age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?