24th December 2016, 02:28 PM
ambalikasingh

List of best distance colleges to study M.Tech in Biotechnology along with fee structure and admission procedure

Hello sir, I am studying in last semester of B.Tech Biotechnology and after it want to do M.Tech Biotechnology from correspondence. Please send me list of best colleges along with fee structure and admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  2. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  3. List of Biotechnology colleges in Lucknow for M.Tech? What is the fee structure?
  4. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  5. List of colleges in Australia to study master degree course after Mechanical Engineering with 73%? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  6. List of top colleges of Bihar to study D.Pharmacy course? Procedure of admission and fee structure for it?
  7. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  8. MTech Distance Colleges in Rohtak(Haryana) -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges in Sweden to study master degree in Electrical stream in distance mode? Fee structure and eligibility for it?
  10. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  11. List of colleges to study Veterinary Science from Assam? Procedure of admission and fee structure for it?
  12. How to study master degree after B.Sc Agriculture from New Zealand? List of colleges and fee structure with procedure of admission?
  13. Procedure to take admission in PG in Wine Technology course? List of colleges and fee structure for it?
  14. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  15. List of top colleges of abroad to study Aeronautical engineering? Fee structure and admission procedure for it?
  16. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  17. List of top two colleges of Bangalore to study MCA? Procedure of admission and fee structure? -- [New]
  18. List of the universities offering M.Phil in management through distance education? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?