24th December 2016, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I transfer myself from a private college to government college?

Dear Sir, can I transfer from a private college in CU to another government college of CU because I am unable to pay the fees now due to crucial condition of my family.
Thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Can I transfer myself from a private college to government college?
  2. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get transfer to do my Internship from a Government College being a candidate of pursuing BDS from Private college?
  4. Transfer from a private college to JNTUH government college is possible?
  5. Can I transfer to another government college for my B.Tech course?
  6. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  7. Can I transfer from private college to government college while in first year in private college?
  8. Can I transfer from private college to government college while in 1st year of private college in Coimbatore?
  9. Can i do Diploma transfer from Government college to Private college?
  10. How to transfer college from a government polytechnic to a private polytechnic?
  11. What is the procedure followed to transfer from one college to the other before completion?
  12. Transfer procedure from private college to Government Polytechnic college while doing diploma?
  13. Is it possible to have a B.Tech transfer from a private self financing college under CUSAT?
  14. Transfer from self financing engineering to a government college is possible?
  15. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses?
  16. Procedure to get transfer to another college in same university -- [New]
  17. How to get transfer from government college of Amravati and SP college Mumbai?
  18. Can I get transfer from one Government Polytechnic college to another if already submitted the transfer letter?
26th December 2016, 12:35 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I transfer myself from a private college to government college?

Yes, it is possible to transfer from a private college to a government college only if you have any personal contact or a source. Or else you can also pay a huge amount of donation to get transferred. Without these conditions you won't be able to transfer your college. You can migrate from the present private college to another private college, but getting into a government college is extremely tough as it has limited seats available.
4th May 2017, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Now I am at 3-2 semester now I want to transfer to another private college,is their any way to transfer in that semester.
4th May 2017, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I'm studying btech first year in govt college I want to get transfer to another college. I want to know about the fee payment. In which college I have to pay fee if i got transferred.
23rd May 2017, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I'm studying in Btech first in private college .I want to get transfer to government college .I want to know about
21st July 2017, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am first year student of govt controlled collage can I get a chance to transfer to IHRD govt controlled collage
6th September 2017, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

sir,I'm studying LLB In a private college (state merit)I want to transfer a govt college under mgu. Is it possible? I is it any chance to transfer in first year?
15th September 2017, 06:25 PM
sapphire1

Yes, you can transfer your college if you are not able to pay fees. You have to take migration certificate from your current college and submit to the government college. Then you can easily get admission there.

It is not an easy task you have to do some efforts. And after submit your forms and your reason to why you want to transfer your college then you may get a migration or transfter certificate. After show your certificate you can easily get admission there.
13th March 2019, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am b.com finance 2nd year student .can I get transfer to govt women's college .. now I am studying in private college. . I can't afford my fees that's why I want transfer my current college to govt college .. Hopefully expecting your reply
23rd June 2019, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

I want to transfer my collage from private collage to govt collage dur to fees problem can i transfer
30th August 2019, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of BA.LLB 2nd semester from private college, can I get transferred to a government college
6th September 2019, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Can i migrate from private clg to govt clg affliated same university
18th January 2020, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Can i transfer myself from govt. College to any private college after 1st year??
1st June 2020, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

I am a b pharmacist student in 1year and I want to transfer myself from private to government college
26th August 2020, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,Now I am studying BSC in fashion designing course at Bangalore University .So, now I want to change my college to common BSC at gangavathi govt college. Is it possible to change my college . Because I payment issue so plzz reply me
2nd September 2020, 01:37 AM
Nish era

Yes you can transfer from private to government college or private to private college but you have to pay complete course fee to get your certificates or through any contact.
14th February 2021, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

i want to pursue my BA.LLB 3rd year from government University instead of Chaudhary Charan Singh University.. because of my financial issues I'm not able to pay college fees...
14th February 2021, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

i can pursue my BA.LLB 3rd year from government University instead of Chaudhary Charan Singh University (private college).. i can't afford my fees expenses...
5th April 2021, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I transfer from government college of polytechnic haryana to private college Punjab.
4th June 2022, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Can i transfer my school in class 12 from government school to private school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?