26th December 2016, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to get migration certificate, if completed bachelor degree from IGNOU?

I have completed Bachelor degree from IGNOU and taken admission in other university. Do I require to submit Migration certificate to the university?

27th December 2016, 01:37 AM
hardwellonair

Default Re: Do I have to get migration certificate, if completed bachelor degree from IGNOU?

Hi,
No you do not need to show a migration certificate to the university you have joined.
You just need to submit Final Marksheet or Consolidated Marksheet and your Character Certificate.
No other certification is required.
Make sure that the certificates are duly signed and stamped.
Hope this helps.
27th December 2016, 11:45 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to get migration certificate, if completed bachelor degree from IGNOU?

Yes, you have to get your Migration certificate from IGNOU after the completion of your course. You need to submit the migration certificate in the University where you have taken admission. There you will need the migration certificate to be submitted.
7th September 2017, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my Bachelors and plan to pursue Masters abroad. What all documents will I need to submit?
9th September 2017, 07:24 PM
cataleya11

Migration certificate is a mandatory document that you need to submit during admission under another university. The university in which you are seeking admission will need the migration certificate and then only they can register you under the new university.
As per UGC one individuals cannot be registered under a new regular university without getting migration from the previous university. So, you have to get the migration certificate from IGNOU.
12th September 2017, 12:48 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

No, there is no need to show your migration certificate for taking admission in another university.
Migration certificate is required only when you will take admission in the university which is out of the state.
IGNOU is recognised university of India.
You will require Transfer certificate and your mark sheets to take admission.
13th September 2017, 02:55 PM
sapphire1

Yes, you can get a migration certificate for getting admission in another college or university but it is not required to get admission there. You have to simply submit your final mark sheet there.

Through your final year mark sheet, you will easily get admission there. IGNOU is a recognized university. SO, there is no problem for getting admission in any of the college or university. so don't you worry you can easily apply for the admission in another college.
6th October 2017, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have back peppers in my degree.
So its takes time to get my result so on that time i joined a another degree course in Bangalore now they are asking migration certificate how can i get that????
26th November 2017, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation from Delhi University. I am doing my PG from IGNOU. I want to study another PG course from some other regular University. So where should I get the migration from? Delhi Uni or IGNOU? Because I did not get the migration after completion of my course from DU since IGNOU doesn't ask for it.
7th August 2018, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation from ignou and I am pursuing masters from the same university so can I apply for the migration certificate?
3rd October 2018, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

I have completed graduation from IGNOU. Do I need migration certificate to take admission in other university.
4th October 2018, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation course from IGNOU last year from Durgapur women's college, durgapur. I want to know how can I get my migration certificate nd from where?
21st November 2019, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have done my ug from Calcutta University now i joint IGNOU for pg should i take migration although IGNOU didn't ask but many r saying that according to regular University it's mandatory to migrate as we can't keep both the registration simultaneously so what about distance norms?
26th August 2020, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

I have a bachelors degree from American university and iam seeking admission in MA in in Indian university . Do I need a migration. Certificate . American universities do not issue migration. Certificate
26th January 2021, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

I completed my bachelor degree from burdwan university then did my Masters from IGNOU without any migration certificate. Now again doing my b. Ed under burdwan university. Do I need the migration certificate???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?