28th December 2016, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for an extra education loan to study MBA in distance mode at The Jammu and Kashmir Bank if the past loan amount is for 3 years?

Hello sir, I was taken an education loan last year from The Jammu and Kashmir Bank of 2 lakh rupees. Please tell me can I apply for an extra education loan to study MBA in distance mode if the past amount is for 3 years?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  2. Maximum amount offered under Jammu & Kashmir Bank Education Loan scheme for MBBS course?
  3. Possibility to get an Education Loan without property to study B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of UGC and NVTE approved colleges in Jammu Kashmir under Kashmir University to study MBA course? Which bank is good for an education loan in Jammu Kashmir?
  5. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  6. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  7. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  8. Possibility to apply for an education loan against salary to study B.Tech in distance mode?
  9. How can Bank verify and declare education loan amount to the college in case of study Abroad?
  10. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  11. Whether Bank provides an education loan to study B.Tech in regular mode and LLB in distance mode?
  12. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop? -- [New]
  13. Should I have to pay the loan amount for decades under Education Loan scheme?
  14. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get a Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12.5 Lacs to study Integrated BBA & MBA in IIPM, Pune? List of Banks offering an Education Loan of this amount?
  16. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  17. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  18. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
31st December 2016, 04:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for an extra education loan to study MBA in distance mode at The Jammu and Kashmir Bank if the past loan amount is for 3 years?

Yes, you can definitely apply for education loan again to study MBA course. Since the previous loan amount is not huge so you can definitely opt for an extended loan and pursue your MBA course. But this is purely at the discretion of the bank to sanction your extension in the loan amount and depends on the total amount of loan you are seeking. You will also be required to complete additional formalities and comply with the additional terms and conditions of the bank to get your loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?