29th December 2016, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

How to get migration certificate after passing from K.V?

My sister completed her class 10th from K.V. Nad aluva, that time she didn't applied for migration certificate because of joining another K.V but due to some reasons she joined state college. Please Sir, tell me the procedure, how to get migration certificate hand by hand.

29th December 2016, 06:09 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get migration certificate after passing from K.V?

To get the migration certificate either you can directly go to your school and ask for your migration certificate or consult to the regional office. Most of the easiest way to get your migration certificate is to write a letter to the regional office for asking about your migration certificate and send it to the given address. Moreover now a days online procedure for getting a migration certificate is very common and you get your migration certificate within seconds.

29th December 2016, 10:18 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to get your Migration certificate, you must have to contact to your respective School which you left. Contact to the Principal of the School and write an application that you need your Migration certificate in order to show in other School.
You will get your Migration certificate from the School authorities as they will issue the migration certificate and will hand over it to you.

29th December 2016, 11:05 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

She will have to apply for the certificate from the school itself as it is the school which provides the certificates along with all other documents at the time of the candidate leaving the school.

Therefore, I request you to write an application to your respective school regarding the documents you wish to avail and I am sure you will be further helped.

30th December 2016, 02:43 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

You need to apply to the CBSE directly.

You can apply online on the website of the CBSE in the prescribed format.

You can upload the documents they require for the verification and pay the requisite fee.

The migration certificate will be delivered to the address you give in the application.

3rd May 2018, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

How to get migration certificate to change school locally on completion of 10th

11th March 2019, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

We shifted Delhi and my baby held exam of 2class we want to migration certificate to admit in Delhi so how to get

7th June 2019, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir how can I get migration certificate by hand and not by online procedure? Can I go to regional office directly and what is the procedure

9th June 2019, 07:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir, How I can get the Migration Certificate on line as my daughter had passed class 10 this year and admitted at SEBA in class. 11. So, kindly advise.

10th May 2020, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

migration certificate is compalsary needed or not b. tech complete students

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?