29th December 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

How to join RAW and serve my country?

I want to join the RAW and I want to serve my country but I don’t know anything about how to join the RAW. I want know what is the procedure to become a RAW agent Which degree i will need to join and how much age is needed to join the RAW and now I am in 10th standard after 10 standard which stream should i take Science,commerce or arts which is helpful to join the RAW please tell me sir what should i do to join RAW
NAME:balvendra meena mob +919680315176

29th December 2016, 01:17 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join RAW and serve my country?

RAW stands for Research and Analysis Wing. This is the foreign intelligence agency of India. There is no direct recruitment to RAW Allied Services. Candidates from different services of India like Defence Services, Intelligence Bureau, Civil Services are selected on basis of their performance in service. Selected candidates have to clear National Aptitude test in Intelligence by RAW and personal interview to join RAW.

You are at present in tenth standard, you can pursue 10+2 and bachelor's degree in any discipline as per your interest and then appear for entrance exams like Civil Services exam, Combined Defence Services or IB ACIO etc and join above mentioned service and then perform well in your service so that you can get selected for RAW.
29th December 2016, 10:00 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

If you want to join RAW which is stands for Research and Analysis Wing then you have to join other defense services first because RAW doesn't recruits its officers by any direct recruitment. It always hire its candidates from other defense services like Indian army, IPS, CRPF etc. So first complete your studies and be eligible for these services. Thanks
13th April 2017, 05:11 AM
Unregistered

I want to serve for RAW can i? Whereas i am a Muslim. Does any Muslim boy get the chance to join?
18th June 2021, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to join My son to join Raw .He is in school what stream he should join and which entrance he has to give
2nd July 2021, 06:26 PM
Singhskomal

RAW doesn't recruit candidates directly. They generally select candidates from other government departments in India. Including intelligence agencies, administrative services. Police services, armed forces etc. Many of the agents have been selected from IB (intelligence bureau)
Research and analysis wing only central level ranked officer can join RAW. In order to get central level jobs you should appear in UPSC exam. You can not directly join in the Indian RAW.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?