29th December 2016, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for B.Tech automobile engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?

I have passed my 10th standard examination with 63%. I want to go for Diploma in Automobile Engineering course but there isn’t any college offering Diploma in Automobile Engineering near my residential zone. So, I am thinking that I should go for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and after that go for B.E. or B.Tech in Automobile Engineering as there are few colleges offering B.E. and B.Tech in Automobile Engineering. So, tell me is that possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Can I go for B.Tech automobile engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  3. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  4. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  5. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  6. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  8. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  9. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  10. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  11. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  12. How to take admission in btech mechanical engineering in west bengal after diploma in automobile?
  13. Procedure of going Abroad for further studies in Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  15. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  16. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  17. Courses that can be done by a 12th failed candidate
  18. Should i continue my school or start learning how to fix vehicles?
29th December 2016, 04:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for B.Tech automobile engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed my 10th standard examination with 63%. I want to go for Diploma in Automobile Engineering course but there isn’t any college offering Diploma in Automobile Engineering near my residential zone. So, I am thinking that I should go for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and after that go for B.E. or B.Tech in Automobile Engineering as there are few colleges offering B.E. and B.Tech in Automobile Engineering. So, tell me is that possible?

Yes, you can do B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. The candidates who have passed a three years Diploma in Engineering with 45% marks are eligible for the B.Tech in Automobile Engineering. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination. The candidates will be admitted directly to the second year of the B.Tech Automobile Engineering. The course is available in various engineering colleges like

Manipal Institute of Technology - Official Website

Christ University - Official Website

Adhiyamaan College of Engineering - Official Website

KIIT University - Official Website
29th December 2016, 09:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for B.Tech automobile engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?

Yes, it is possible to get admission in B.Tech Automobile Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with PCM stream or three years Diploma course in Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering from a recognised board/ institute are eligible to pursue B.Tech Automobile Engineering course. You need to appear and qualify the lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education for getting admission in second year of four years B.Tech Automobile Engineering course.
29th December 2016, 09:39 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Technology in Automobile Engineering is an undergraduate Automobile Engineering course.

For getting admission in second years of B.Tech you need to appear in the LEET examination.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible for B.Tech automobile engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering.

For reputed college you need to score good marks in Lateral Entry Entrance Test.
12th October 2017, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Can i do B.E in automobile engineering after completing diploma in automobile from msbve board and which year i will promote??
19th October 2017, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I am doing a diploma course from pusaa institute of technology new delhi, india after that i want to do B.tech from Iceland. So may i take admission in Icelandic universities? And how can i prepare for exam test? Please reply at :[email protected]
29th June 2018, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Can i join b.tech automobile engineering after completing my diploma in mechanical after 2 years of completing my diploma?
5th August 2018, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I do higher studies in abroad after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering??
5th November 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

I have completed automobile engineering in Diploma now I want join engineering in automobile to join that I have to write DCET but in DCET I don't which subject should I take there no automobile engineering in least
1st June 2019, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my tenth examination with 75% I am going for diploma in mechanical engineering and after that go for BE or B.TECH in automobile engineering
IS THAT POSSIBLE? pls tell me
20th July 2020, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed Diploma in Automobile Engineering after passing Twelve.Can I do B.tech with Mechanical after Diploma Automobile engineering? [email protected] ...plz sir reply
30th August 2020, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

I have 2 years diploma in automobile engineering can I do btech in this stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?