29th December 2016, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for training in Koradi Thermal Plant?

Respect Sir/Mam, I want to do training in Koradi thermal plant. I have just completed my diploma in electrical engineering with 80 percentage aggregate marks. How can I apply for training? Can you please give me the procedure which I need to follow for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  2. Procedure to apply, fee structure and lodging facility in Koradi Power Plant for Winter Training?
  3. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? What kind of training will be given?
  4. Procedure to apply for training in Kotak Thermal Plant for Electrical engineering branch?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for Summer Training in Thermal Power Plant, Kota? What is the total fee for the Training? -- [New]
  6. Can I apply for winter training in Koradi Power Plant being an Electrical and Electronics 2nd year student? Application details, fee expenses and lodging facilities?
  7. What is the procedure followed for doing summer training in thermal power plant?
  8. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant at Kota? Fees for training period?
  9. Procedure to apply for training and period of training?
  10. How an Electrical Engineer can apply for winter training in Kolaghat Thermal Power plant?
  11. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?
  12. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant Kota?
  13. Procedure to apply for summer training in Kota Thermal Power Plant and BHEL after third year of Mechanical Engineering(B.E.)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?
  15. How to apply for training in BHEL, Indian Railway and Thermal Power Plant
  16. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  17. How may I do training in Barauni Thermal power plant? I'm in B.Tech(Electrical) 3rd year
  18. Details regarding training in thermal power plant during B.Tech III year Electrical?
21st January 2017, 07:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for training in Koradi Thermal Plant?

It is nice to see you aspire for training opportunity after completion of your diploma engineering. However, apart from training opportunity you should also focus at higher studies to have better job scope. In order to pursue training from Koradi Thermal Plant, you need to contact the branch. Contact its administrative department and get to know the details of your training. Act as per the directions of the concerned authority to complete requisite formalities, fill the application form and submit it before the stipulated date to get enrolled in the training opportunity.
5th February 2019, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Respected mam/sir,I am studying btech -1 st year in electrical engineering.am I eligible for taking internship in KTPS?
19th January 2020, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

sir I am in 4th semester (Electrical Engineering ).How Can I apply?
22nd February 2020, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Is there any internship program for summer 2020?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?