29th December 2016, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

How to become a licensed clinical psychologist?

I have done M.Sc in psychology through distance mode with 70%. Now, I want to start my career as clinical psychologist. Kindly tell me the options and the process of licensed clinical psychologist.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the requirements of becoming licensed clinical psychologist in India?
  2. Procedure to do clinical psychologist course in distance mode? -- [New]
  3. How can I become a Clinical Psychologist after completing class 12th? Which course should I pursue to become a Clinical Psychologist?
  4. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  5. Scopes after completing master in Psychology? What are the job prospects in this field with Masters Degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Whether NEET exam is necessary to become a Clinical Psychologist?
  7. List of courses which are available in Psychology field to become a doctor?
  8. How to study psychology for helping the people in need? I am civil graduate and currently staying at Bengaluru
  9. What is the starting salary for clinical psychologist? What is the qualification requirement?
  10. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  11. Colleges offering post of Clinical Psychologist in Mumbai? Steps to be taken forward for admission?
  12. Clinical Psychologist in Navy after M.A applied clinical psychology and pursuing Ph.D?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  14. Difference between M.A Psychology and M.A applied psychology
  15. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  16. Is it good to be a Clinical Psychologist than choosing HR after B.A?
  17. Can I join any Hospitals as Clinical Psychologist after completing M.Sc in Psychology or do I have to pursue PG Diploma?
  18. Can I become a Clinical Psychologist through M.A.(Applied Psychology) course?
11th February 2017, 11:02 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: How to become a licensed clinical psychologist?

In order to become a licensed clinical psychologist you have to have a bachelor
's degree in psychology and since you have done a masters degree is an additional advantage. Next you have get a Doctoral program done like a Doctor of Psychology(Psy.D.) or Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.). Thirdly you will have to gain field experience. All the above criterias will manage you to get the license.
You may also have to continue your CE course to maintain the license.
25th September 2017, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a licensed clinical psychologist?

I have completed BPT and MPT and read general psychology, clinical psychology and psychiatry as a subject respectively. I have gained first division in BPT and MPT. How can I make my career in clinical psychology. What is the procedure. Can I directly get admission in MSc in clinical psychology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?