29th December 2016, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to join NIFT to study Fashion Designing course if studying with Commerce stream? List of Fashion Designing courses for me?

Hello sir, I am studying in 11th with Commerce stream and want to do a Fashion Designing course. Please tell me can I join NIFT for it? List of Fashion Designing courses for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join fashion designing field after studying commerce stream in class 12th?
  2. How to become a fashion designer, being from a small town?
  3. Which subject should I choose in 11th for studying Fashion Designing course? List of institutions offering Fashion Designing course?
  4. What stream should I choose after 10th to get into Fashion Designing field?
  5. How to do fashion designing after finishing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I study Fashion Designing course in Graduation after completing 12th Commerce?
  7. B.Sc final year student is eligible for NIFT? In Andhra pradesh how many fashion designing colleges are there?
  8. Colleges for distance mode M.Sc. in apparel fashion designing?
  9. Possibility to study Diploma in Fashion Designing on 10th basis?
  10. How can I join Fashion college after completing 12th in medical stream?
  11. Difference between Bachelor of Fashion Designing and Bachelor of Fashion Technology?
  12. Can I do diploma in Fashion Designing after 10th and then join Bachelor's of Fashion Designing?
  13. How to do fashion designing from NIFT? What is the qualification for it? Which designing course should I do?
  14. List of institutes in Bokaro to study fashion designing? -- [New]
  15. What should I do to study Fashion Designing after completion of 10th? List of colleges offering Fashion Designing?
  16. What should I do to study Fashion Designing after completion of 10th? List of colleges offering Fashion Designing?
  17. How to join fashion designing? I am studying B.Tech 1st year
  18. What can I do if I want to do Fashion Designing? Subjects required to study for Fashion Designing?
30th December 2016, 08:15 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to join NIFT to study Fashion Designing course if studying with Commerce stream? List of Fashion Designing courses for me?

NIFT is a national Institute of fashion technology which has various course of fashion designing .It has two major campus one at New Delhi and other at Banglore

Eligibility for fashion designing
> A candidate need to have cleared class 12th with minimum 50% marks.
> There can be any stream in class 10+2 .

List of fashion designing course
> Bachelor in Fashion design
> Bachelor in Accessory design
> Bachelor in textile design.
> Bachelor in Fashion communication.
> Bachelor in Knitwear design.
For more information of the course and if you want to contact the cell kindly click here.
30th December 2016, 10:52 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join NIFT to study Fashion Designing course if studying with Commerce stream? List of Fashion Designing courses for me?

You are eligible to join fashion designing course after completion of 12th standard with commerce stream from any well recognized institute. You should not have any pending backlog at the time of admission in fashion designing course.
To appear in NIFT 2017, your age should be less than 23 years as on 1st October 2017. Some most trending fashion designing courses are:
** Bachelor's in fashion design
** Bachelor's in textile design
** Bachelor's in leather design
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?