30th December 2016, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to give NIPER JEE exam for doing Ph.D?

Dear Sir/Mam, I am a student of M.Pharmacy 2nd year. I qualified GPAT with 2148 rank. Now am interested to do my Ph.D in NIPER. Is NIPER JEE exam is mandatory to join Ph.D? If yes, is my GPAT scorecard is valid to attempt NIPER JEE exam for Ph.D? or I can join directly based on GPAT scorecard?

(for information am having good and consistent percentage in my B.Pharm and M.Pharm degrees, also have qualifications in other national entrance exams)

Thanks in anticipation.

Related Questions:
  1. Is GPAT scorecard enough to get admission in Ph.D at NIPER? -- [New]
  2. With GATE 2009 score card can I apply for NIPER PhD? What shall I do to get admission in NIPER for PhD?
  3. Syllabus and previous year question papers of NIPER Ph.D entrance exam?
  4. Procedure and requirements to apply in NIPER PhD entrance exam for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  5. Should I have to reappear in GPAT to study PhD in NIPER if doing M.Pharma?
  6. Paper publication is mandatory for PhD Abroad? Whether it would be mandatory to do MS before PhD?
  7. Number of seats available to study PhD in Medicinal Chemistry in NIPER? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission?
  8. Can I get admission if secured 1311 rank in NIPER Ph.D entrance exam?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in NIPER PhD entrance exam being a B.Pharmacy 3rd year candidate?
  10. What is the criteria to get admission in niper?
  11. Can I apply for NIPER Ph.D entrance exam after completing MCA? Date of NIPER Ph.D entrance exam?
  12. Is it possible to take up M.S or M.D course after completion of Pharmacy course?
  13. When the notification of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released?
  14. NIPER-JEE entrance exam eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Syllabus and previous year question papers of NIPER PhD entrance exam for MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences)?
  16. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in NIPER?
  17. When the notification of NIPER PhD(Biotechnology) entrance exam will be release? Total fee of PhD in Biotechnology course in NIPER?
  18. Can I appear in NIPER PhD entrance exam being a M.Sc in Chemistry(Pharmacoinformatics) candidate?
15th January 2017, 12:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to give NIPER JEE exam for doing Ph.D?

If you want admission in NIPER for your Ph.D, then you have to appear for JEE after qualifying GPAT. Only those who have qualified GPAT/GATE/NET are eligible for NIPER JEE.

Hence, be prepared for it because there is no other way to get admission. Only merit can help you get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?