31st December 2016, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to take admission in B.Sc Operation Theater Technology course if passed 12th from open schooling and failed in regular mode? List of colleges for it?

Hello sir, I was appeared in 12th exam but got failed in two papers and now I have passed it from Open Schooling with 80% marks. Can I take admission in B.Sc Operation Theater Technology in any college? List of colleges for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of regular colleges offering admission to a candidate with 63% in 12th from Open Schooling?
  2. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc Operation theater technology with scholarship?
  3. Dilemma over open schooling and regular schooling?
  4. What to do if colleges are not giving me admission being an open school candidate?
  5. Which course has more scope in between Diploma in Operation Theater and Diploma in Anesthesia Technology? List of colleges and admission procedure for it?
  6. Procedure to get admission in regular B.A Course after 12th Class from an Open School
  7. Can i take admission in 12th again from Open Schooling?
  8. Can I join to 2nd PUC directly after completing SSLC? Can I study Abroad with that certificate?
  9. List of colleges for doing Diploma in Operation Theater Technology?
  10. Can I study B.Sc or BHMS after completing 12th NIOS? Does NIOS has any value in abroad?
  11. Can I apply in B.Sc, B.Tech or B.H.M.S program if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS? Whether NIOS degree has any value in UK and US?
  12. Procedure to pursue M.Com in regular or distance mode -- [New]
  13. Whether 12th offered in Private Schools is through Regular or Open Schooling? Do I have to attend classes?
  14. What NIOS board is all about? Can I give Maths paper if I did not had Maths in 10+2?
  15. What can I do after passing 12th from an Open School? Can I get admission in regular colleges or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can National Institute of Open Schooling students apply for admission in IPU?
  17. What is the procedure to start my school education again?
  18. What are the disadvantages of Open School?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?