31st December 2016, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Biotechnology and now want to study a master degree course. Please tell me which course will be best for me and how to study the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Biotechnology in IIT after completing BSc in Biotechnology
  2. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  3. Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) if secured 64% in 12th? Total fee of study B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  4. How to study MSc in Chennai after completing BSc Biotechnology
  5. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  6. Is it possible to study Ph.D in Biotechnology in India after BSc Biotechnology without MSc? How many years can it take?
  7. Job or Higher Studies, which one is a better option after B.Tech. in Biotechnology?
  8. What shall I study after BSc advanced zoology and biotechnology?
  9. Can I go to study for pilot after passing BSc Biotechnology course?
  10. Do I need to complete B.Sc in India to study Biotechnology Abroad?
  11. Which course I can study with Biotechnology? List of entrance exams for it? How much salary I can get after it?
  12. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same?
  14. How to study BSc Biotechnology after studying in 12th standard PCMB?
  15. Which is better to study among Biotechnology and Industrial Biotechnology in M.Sc? Differences among them?
  16. How to study Biotechnology after passing 12th standard? What is the cutoff marks required?
  17. How to study in M.Tech plant Biotechnology after doing BSc Agriculture?
  18. Can a B.Sc in Biotechnology and M.Sc in Industrial Biotechnology study any course in Nutrition? -- [New]
1st January 2017, 09:05 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same?

The name of best courses after B.Sc Biotechnology are given below.

** Master of Technology in Biotechnology

** Master of Science in Biotechnology

** Master of Science in Industrial Biotechnology

** Master of Science in Marine Biotechnology

** Master of Science in Medical Biotechnology

** Master of Science in Plant Biotechnology

** Integrated PhD courses

** Master of Philosophy in Biotechnology

** Master of Science in Applied Biotechnology

As per my suggestion Master of Science in Biotechnology course is right course for you after B.Sc Biotechnology. Master of Science in Biotechnology is a postgraduate Biotechnology course. The duration of this course is two years.

You can admission in Master of Science in Biotechnology on the basis of Entrance examination. The name of M.Sc biotech. entrance examination are given below.

** All India Biotechnology Entrance Examination

** AIIMS Biotechnology Entrance Exam

** Amity Institute of Biotechnology Entrance Examination

On the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination you can apply for admission in that college which accept your score.
2nd January 2017, 08:44 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same?

I will suggest you to pursue a MS program in Biotechnology or Bio-Informatics and pursue a research job after the course. After you gain 3 year working experience then you pursue MBA in Biotechnology which will help you in getting a management role in the firm you are working. If you want to study abroad then prefer Europe which is considered best for Biotechnology studies or you can also prefer Netherlands or Ireland.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?