2nd January 2017, 06:13 PM
syedrahil

If a B.Com student do Java course then which type of job will be available for him? Can he get any job in Banking field?

Hello sir, I am studying B.Com and want to know if I do Java course then which types of job I can get in various field? Which job I can get in Banking field?

15th January 2017, 09:01 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If a B.Com student do Java course then which type of job will be available for him? Can he get any job in Banking field?

You are eligible for recruitment on various posts after the course.

Candidates passed degree are eligible to appear for examination for recruitment as Clerk, PO etc. The examination is conducted by IBPS, SBI and other private banks.

The age limit varies with examination. But you have to qualify in written as well as interview stage of examination for final selection. For detail information visit at www.ibps.in.
24th September 2021, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: If a B.Com student do Java course then which type of job will be available for him? Can he get any job in Banking field?

First I do mpc in intermediate and now I want to do b.com computers and with this can I do java Crouse ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?