3rd January 2017, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma in Mechanical engineering in distance mode after ITI with Fitter stream? How to study it?

Hello sir, I have completed ITI with Fitter stream and doing job now I want to study Diploma in Mechanical engineering in distance mode. Can I study it? How to study it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of AICTE and DEC approved colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai for ITI Fitter and B.Sc graduate?
  2. List of distance learning colleges of Bihar & Jharkhand to study Diploma in Mechanical stream
  3. Subjects to study in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 70% in ITI-Fitter?
  4. Possibility to study distance B.Tech for ITI(Fitter) holder?
  5. How to study Diploma in Mechanical engineering course in distance mode after 12th with Art stream? Should I go for distance mode or regular mode?
  6. How to take admission in Diploma Engineering course in distance mode at Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda?
  7. Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for ITI-Turner(Mechanical) holder?
  8. Any chance for lateral entry after completing ITI Fitter and diploma in Mechanical engineering
  9. Any chance for lateral entry admission after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering and ITI in Fitter
  10. How can I study correspondence Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in any AICTE approved college if completed ITI Fitter?
  11. How to join diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education? I have completed ITI with fitter trade
  12. How to do diploma mechanical distance after completing ITI Fitter? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Where can i study Diploma course in Electrical Engineering through distance mode?
  14. Possibility to apply for an education loan against salary to study B.Tech in distance mode?
  15. Can I study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if pursuing ITI?
  16. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering in Andhra in Distance Mode?
  17. Names of institution at Dubai to study BE in distance mode for Diploma holder?
  18. Eligibility to study B.Tech in Singapore for distance Mechanical Diploma student?

5th January 2017, 07:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Mechanical engineering in distance mode after ITI with Fitter stream? How to study it?

To be eligible to get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Distance mode after completion of ITI with fitter stream, you have to appear in examinations like VOCLET, etc., or you need to directly contact regarding the admission where you wish to pursue Diploma course. The college will explain you about the process that you need to follow and after completion of the admission process, you will be offered admission for pursuing Diploma course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?