3rd January 2017, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Post Graduate Diploma and Post Graduate degree together in any Commerce stream from IGNOU?

Hello sir, I want to study Post Graduate Diploma and Post Graduate degree together in any Commerce stream from IGNOU? Is it possible?

16th January 2017, 01:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Post Graduate Diploma and Post Graduate degree together in any Commerce stream from IGNOU?

You can study one course from IGNOU at one time. You can apply for admission surely, if you have graduation degree in your hand. Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam.

IGNOU releases notification for admission in various courses offered by them every year. Just apply for it, when there is a notification.
18th March 2019, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to study Post Graduate Diploma and Post Graduate degree together in any Commerce stream from IGNOU?

I am a science graduate I want to post graduate degree in computer science. it is possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?