5th January 2017, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Reference books for 11th standard Physics? How to solve numerical problems?

Hello sir, I am studying in 11th standard with PCM group and very weak in Physics. Please tell me about reference books for Physics? How to solve numerical problems?

6th January 2017, 07:31 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reference books for 11th standard Physics? How to solve numerical problems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in 11th standard with PCM group and very weak in Physics. Please tell me about reference books for Physics? How to solve numerical problems?
Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are the backbone of Intermediate and ultimately Engineering.

You will have to score good marks in Physics if you wish to lift up your percentage in Intermediate Board Exams.

For scoring good marks, you must have your concepts clear.

You must read each concept thoroughly from NCERT Books.

Other than NCERT, you can refer H.C.Verma Books of Volume 1 and Volume 2.

In these books, each and every concept is explained very clearly.

Also, it will help you for JEE Main and JEE Advanced exam preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?