7th January 2017, 01:36 PM
Gowtham tls

Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How can I join the Air Force?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and after completing it I want to join the Indian Air Force so I want to know can I join the Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How can I join the Air Force? Please answer as soon as possible on my Email [email protected] and my number is 9994855403.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to join Indian Air force after diploma in IT?
  3. How can I join Indian Air Force as a Pilot after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? Percentage required to join? Entrance exams to join?
  4. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the possibilities of joining Indian Airforce after Diploma in Mechanical stream?
  6. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering?
  7. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  8. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  9. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  10. How can I join Indian Air Force after Diploma Engineering?
  11. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How can I join Air Force, Army or Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Can I join Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. Can I join indian air force after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  16. How can I join the Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? Which exam do I have to write?
  17. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  18. What should I study further after completion of 12th to join Indian Air Force?
12th January 2017, 09:47 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How can I join the Air Force?

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force after completion of your three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course from a Government recognised board/ institute. To join Indian Air Fore, you have to appear in NDA examination by fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

=> You should be an Indian National.

=> You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a Government recognised board.

=> You should be in the age range of 16.5 to 19.5 years and should be an unmarried male candidate.

=> You should be physically as well as mentally fit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?