11th January 2017, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

List of private banks of Jaipur to apply for an education loan to study MBBS course from abroad? What is the interest rate and maximum time of repayment?

Hello sir, Provide me list and interest rate of private banks of Jaipur to apply for an education loan to study MBBS from abroad along with maximum time of repayment?

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum amount one can get in an Education Loan to study MBA? Details of interest rate and repayment mode?
  2. Whether I can get an interest free education loan if total income from agriculture is 90 thousand? Can I get deduction at the time of repayment of loan?
  3. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  4. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
  5. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment?
  6. Procedure and documents required to apply for education loan? What will be the interest rate and what kind of EMI will be deducted?
  7. List of Banks offering Education Loan to study MBBS in Philippines? Details of Interest Rate charges?
  8. List of Banks offering an Education Loan with best interest rate & processing scheme to study MBBS in United States?
  9. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the interest rate and repayment period of Punjab National Bank for an education loan of 5 lakh?
  11. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?
  12. List of banks offering Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs with lowest Interest Rate? Which is advisable among Floating and Fixed rates for repayment period of 1 year?
  13. Detailed information about Bank interest rates scheme against an Education Loan to study Abroad?
  14. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  15. Will the interest rate of SBI for an education loan be same if applied for study in abroad?
  16. What is the interest rate and repayment period of PNB for an education loan of rupees 4 lakhs?
  17. How to extend repayment time of education loan without interest?
  18. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan to study degree course from New Zealand? Rate of interest, tenure, repayment period for it? -- [New]
13th January 2017, 05:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of private banks of Jaipur to apply for an education loan to study MBBS course from abroad? What is the interest rate and maximum time of repayment?

You can contact following private banks in Jaipur

1. HDFC Bank, Arjun Nagar Phatak Road, 22 Godam, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302006
Phone: 0141 6160616

2. ICICI Bank, St. Xavier School, Vardhaman Path, C- Scheme, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001, Phone: 098295 73433

3. ICICI Bank, St. Xavier School, Vardhaman Path, C- Scheme, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001, Phone: 098295 73433

4. Axis Bank - Civil Lines, Ground Floor, Shanti Towers, B-115, Hawa Sadak, Civil Lines, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302006, Phone: 0141 4033
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?