12th January 2017, 02:59 PM
Pooja Meenu

Can I apply for Private Bank jobs after completing class 12th Science stream with 85% marks? Do I have to write any entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th with Science stream scoring 85% marks, Now I want to apply for Private Bank jobs so I want to know can I apply for Private Bank jobs after completing class 12th Science stream with 85% marks? Do I have to write any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get a Private Bank job after completing class 12th? Do I need to write any exam to get the job?
  2. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  3. Which should I pursue from Canada after completing class 12th Science stream (Biology) scoring 70% marks? Which exam do I have to write for Visa?
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of ICWAI course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I get a job in Private Banking sector after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  6. How can I become an Archaeologist after the completion of my Intermediate? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission?
  7. How can I get a Specified Private Bank job after completing my class 12th Board exams?
  8. What is the procedure to become a Private Bank Manager? Which exam do I have to write?
  9. Which Bank courses are available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  10. What are the jobs available in the Indian Navy after completing class 12th with Arts stream? How can I apply for jobs?
  11. What steps should I follow to become a Private Bank Manager after completing class 10th? Which exam do I need to write? -- [New]
  12. Can I write Bank PO exam after passing 12th with science stream
  13. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks?
  14. Am I eligible to write IIT entrance exam after completing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  15. Is there any government job I can apply by clearing the competitive exams?
  16. Eligibility for NDA after scoring 71% marks in 12th private from Science stream?
  17. How can I join ISRO after completing class 12th (Science)? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  18. Am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th (Science) and B.Com course? What is the procedure to apply for Railway jobs?
15th January 2017, 02:51 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Private Bank jobs after completing class 12th Science stream with 85% marks? Do I have to write any entrance exam?

1. The minimum academic qualification required to apply for either private bank jobs or government bank job is graduation. Candidates who have not done graduation is not eligible to apply for either of bank job.

2. You can get admission in bachelor's degree in any recognized university. Final year graduation candidates are eligible for bank jobs. Your age should be at least 20 years to apply for banks jobs under IBPS.
15th January 2017, 07:35 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Private Bank jobs after completing class 12th Science stream with 85% marks? Do I have to write any entrance exam?

First thing I would like to you that being a Class 12th passed candidate only you are certainly not eligible for any type of banking jobs neither in private banks nor in the nationalized banks of India.

So, to be eligible for any type of banking jobs you are required to first complete your graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognized university.

Also as far as you are concerned about appearing in entrance examination then you will certainly have to appear in respective bank entrance examination for your recruitment in private banks where as for recruitment in nationalized bank you will have to qualify IBPS bank examination and SBI bank examination.
16th January 2017, 05:47 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

For jobs in private bank you need to be:
>> A graduate with minimum 60% in any stream from recognized university.
>>A candidate need to be in age limit of 20 to 28 years only.
>> Candidate must have a good command on English language, with good personality (required in private banks mostly)

How to apply:
>> Visit the career page of any private banks.
>> There you can see the notification of the present recruitment.
>> Apply online and give the test at center.
>> Interview and document verification is done for final selection.
18th January 2017, 05:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooja Meenu View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th with Science stream scoring 85% marks, Now I want to apply for Private Bank jobs so I want to know can I apply for Private Bank jobs after completing class 12th Science stream with 85% marks? Do I have to write any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.
No, 12th standard candidates are not eligible for Private Bank jobs.

Eligibility criteria for Private bank jobs:-

1.Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for clerical post in private bank.

2.Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?