13th January 2017, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

What steps should I follow for pursuing a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to pursue a career in Mass Communication so I want to know what steps should I follow for pursuing a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th? I have a good Personality and speaking skills so is it a plus point? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i make career in Mass Communication after studying 12th with humanities?
  2. Will it be a good career choice to pursue Mass Communication after completing class 12th? Which exam do I need to write?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th (Science) scoring 48% marks? -- [New]
  4. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  5. Can I pursue Mass Communication after completing class 12th Science stream?
  6. What steps should I follow after completing class 12th to become a CA?
  7. What are the steps that I should follow after completing B.Com to become a SI?
  8. Which course(Except physical education, journalism, mass communication) should I opt after completion of my BA course? I have done 12th with 50% marks and currently I am pursuing BA
  9. How should i approach after 12th to make career in Mass Communication field?
  10. What steps should I follow to become a Commercial Pilot after completing class 12th?
  11. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer after completing class 12th (BIPC)?
  12. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship in BJMC to complete bachelors degree in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  13. How much should I score in 10+2 to get admission in Mass Communication and Multimedia?
  14. Am I eligible to join the CID after completing class 12th? What steps should I follow to join the CID?
  15. Can I pursue Mass Communication after completing BA Honors? What is the fee structure for Mass Communication?
  16. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  17. What steps should I follow to join ISRO after completing class 12th (Science)?
  18. How can I get admission in any mass communication course after completing 12th from PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
15th January 2017, 08:30 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What steps should I follow for pursuing a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th?

The eligibility to get admission in mass communication course is that candidate must have passed 12th in any stream. But it is necessary to have better communication skills.

So, after the 12th you have to qualify in entrance examination to get admission and also have to also face the interview stage.

In some institutes candidates only require to qualify in interview as selection is on basis of merit score.
2nd May 2017, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What steps should I follow for pursuing a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th?

I am in class 12 and want to pursue for mass communication. So what entrance exam should I give now so that I can registered my name for entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?