13th January 2017, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue Diploma after completing Graduation with B.Com? Will it be a good career choice?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Com and I am in the 3rd year of the course. After completing B.com I want to pursue Diploma so I want to know is it possible to pursue Diploma after completing Graduation with B.Com? Will it be good career choice? If yes then which stream should I choose for pursuing Diploma? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Will it be a good career choice to pursue Tally ERP after completing BA? Will I get a good job after completing the course?
  2. Can I pursue my career in Photography after completing graduation with B.Sc Biotechnology?
  3. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Fire and Safety? Is it a good career choice?
  4. Can I pursue MBA after completing three years Diploma in Computer Science? Which course other than MBA will be a good career choice?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue BA after completing class 12th (Medical)? Will it be a good career choice?
  6. Can I pursue Master of Tourism Management after completing B.Com? Will it be a good career choice?
  7. Will it be a good career choice to pursue BBA after completing class 12th (Science)? Should I pursue BBA if I am weak in Mathematics?
  8. Can I pursue MBA after completing BCA course? Will it be a good Career choice? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I pursue a Career in Computer Science after completing class 10th? Is it a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing the course?
  10. Can I pursue Cosmetology course after few years of completing BDS? Is Cosmetology course a good Career choice?
  11. Will it be a good career choice to pursue Agriculture Engineering after completing B.Tech from Madhya Pradesh Government College? -- [New]
  12. Can I pursue BPO course after completing class 10th? Is it a good Career choice to pursue BPO course?
  13. Will it be a good career choice to pursue Mass Communication after completing class 12th? Which exam do I need to write?
  14. Which course should I pursue after completing B.SC for a good career scope?
  15. Can I pursue B.Sc Mathematics after dropping in 3rd semester of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Will it be a good career choice?
  16. Can I pursue MCA without completing BCA? Will it be a good career choice?
  17. Does IGNOU offers B.Sc course? Will it be a good career choice to pursue Graduation through IGNOU?
  18. Which is the best Career choice between MBA and PGDM after completing BE?
15th January 2017, 10:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue Diploma after completing Graduation with B.Com? Will it be a good career choice?

Yes, it is possible to pursue Diploma course after completion of your graduation with B.Com course from a recognised university. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma course. Since, you are already pursuing B.Com course, you are eligible to get admission in B.Com course. I think it's not the right way to pursue Diploma after B.Com and I suggest, it is best to pursue any Master's degree course after completion of your B.Com course.
16th January 2017, 06:41 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue Diploma after completing Graduation with B.Com? Will it be a good career choice?

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to pursue Diploma after completing Graduation with B.Com. The name of best courses for you are given below.

=> Post Graduate Diploma In Management

=> Diploma in Banking & Financial Services

SOME OTHER BEST COURSES FOR YOU AFTER B.COM

1. M.Com

2. Master of Business Administration

3. Master’s in Business Studie

4. MCA

5. Masters of Business Administration - Information Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?