13th January 2017, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change the University from Bharadhidasan University to Kamaraj University after completing 1st year of the course?

Respected Sir, I have completed BCA 1st year from Bharadhidasan University but now I want to change the University so I want to know is it possible to change the University from Bharadhidasan University to Kamaraj University after completing 1st year of the course? What is the procedure that I should follow to change the University? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to change the University after completing 1st year Engineering? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to change University from Pune University to BAMU University after completing 1st year of B.Pharmacy course?
  3. Is it possible to change the College under the same University after completing 1st year of the course?
  4. How can I change my University form Mumbai to Kolhapur after completing 1st year B.Sc course?
  5. Is it possible to transfer from Pune University to Mumbai University during second year?
  6. Is possible to pursue 2nd year B.Com from Pune University after completing 1st year from Shivani University?
  7. Madhuraj Kamaraj University is approved by Kerala University or any other university in Kerala?
  8. How may I get the question bank of Madurai university for B.Com 1st year exam?
  9. Possibility to change university from Shivaji University to Pune University after 1st year of B.Sc? What is the process for it?
  10. Previous 5 years solved question papers for 1st and 2nd year M.Sc Maths Correspondence course of Madurai Kamaraj University
  11. What is the procedure to change the University from Nagpur University to Pune University for BA 1st year?
  12. How to migration from Madurai Kamaraj University to any other college in Mumbai for studying BCA?
  13. Can I get transfer from Private University to Government University after completing 1st year of the course?
  14. Can i change my university in second year without loosing a year? I am in Jaipur University. -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to change my university after clearing my 1st year and compartment in 2nd year from HP university
  16. Valuable distance master degree that can be done after graduation?
  17. Information about doing M.Sc in Geology through distance education?
  18. How can I change my University from Mumbai University to Pune University after 1st semester of degree?
15th January 2017, 07:53 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change the University from Bharadhidasan University to Kamaraj University after completing 1st year of the course?

No, it is not possible to change the university from Bharadhidasan University to Kamaraj University after completion of your 1st year of the course. In order to be eligible to get Degree certificate, you have to pursue the complete degree course from the same college where you have secured admission for pursuing the course.

If you are not interested to pursue your studies from the university where you are currently pursuing then, you can discontinue from the course and you can take fresh admission in first year of the course in another university where you wish to pursue your higher studies.
8th February 2022, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to change the University from Bharadhidasan University to Kamaraj University after completing 1st year of the course?

I am studying in a college(regular)affiliated to kamaraj university.Is to possible to change to correspondence from second year in the same university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?