13th January 2017, 08:41 PM
AKSHAYKUMAR.ITTI

Can I pursue a Career in Computer Science after completing class 10th? Is it a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing the course?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to pursue a career in Computer Science so I want to know can I pursue a Career in Computer Science after completing class 10th? Is it a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Fashion Designing course after completing class 10th? Is it a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing the course?
  2. Can I pursue MBA after completing three years Diploma in Computer Science? Which course other than MBA will be a good career choice?
  3. Can I pursue BPO course after completing class 10th? Is it a good Career choice to pursue BPO course?
  4. Will it be a good career choice to pursue BBA after completing class 12th (Science)? Should I pursue BBA if I am weak in Mathematics?
  5. Will it be a good career choice to pursue Tally ERP after completing BA? Will I get a good job after completing the course?
  6. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 10th? Can I pursue Graphic Designing or Animation?
  7. What should I do after completing class 12th (Science) that has a good career scope?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue BA after completing class 12th (Medical)? Will it be a good career choice? -- [New]
  9. Will it be a good career choice to pursue Mass Communication after completing class 12th? Which exam do I need to write?
  10. Which stream should I choose after completing class 10th scoring 88% marks? Will Commerce be a good career choice?
  11. Is it possible to pursue Diploma after completing Graduation with B.Com? Will it be a good career choice?
  12. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Fire and Safety? Is it a good career choice?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Geology after completing class 12th Computer Science?
  14. What should I do after completing class 10th which has a good career scope?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue a Career in English Language after completing class 10th? Which course should I pursue in English stream?
  16. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?
  18. Can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which courses are available in Journalism that I can pursue?
14th January 2017, 11:25 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue a Career in Computer Science after completing class 10th? Is it a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing the course?

Yes you are eligible to pursue a Career in Computer Science after completing class 10th. As per my suggestion you can take admission in diploma in Computer Science after completion of your 10th class.

Diploma in Computer Engineering is Diploma level Computer Engineering course. The duration of this course is three years. After completion of this course you can appy for jobs in the following employment area are given below.

=> Computer Industry

=> Telecommunication Industry

=> E-commerce Services

=> Biotechnology industry

BEST JOBS TYPE

1. Associate Software Engineer

2. Senior Technical Assistant

3. Assistant Manager

4. Project Assistant
15th January 2017, 08:04 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue a Career in Computer Science after completing class 10th? Is it a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing the course?

Yes, you can pursue your higher studies in Computer Science after completion of your 10th standard. You need to pursue 11th and 12th standard with Non-Medical science stream to be eligible to pursue Bachelor's degree course in Computer Science.

After completion of your 12th standard with PCM stream from a Government recognised university, you need to appear in engineering entrance examinations like JEE, EAMCET, etc., and by qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in Computer Science course and after completion of the course with good subject knowledge, you can get a job with good salary package.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?