14th January 2017, 10:46 AM
daljeet k sidhu

Which course is better to pursue after completing class 12th with Arts stream scoring 82% marks?

Respected Sir, I have done 12th in Arts stream scoring 82% marks with Political Science and Religion Hindi and other compulsory subjects. Now which course is better to pursue from Canada for a better future and a good pay scale? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks?
  2. Which should I pursue from Canada after completing class 12th Science stream (Biology) scoring 70% marks? Which exam do I have to write for Visa?
  3. Which Bank courses are available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  4. Can I pursue a career in Medical Field after completing class 12th with Arts stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I pursue BBA or BBM after completing class 12th with Commerce stream scoring 61.2% marks? Which is better among BBA and BBM and which one has the best career scope?
  6. Which is the best course to pursue in Paramedical field after completing class 12th Arts? -- [New]
  7. Can I pursue BCA from Sikkim Manipal University after completing class 12th with Arts stream from NIOS Board?
  8. Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th scoring 84.4% marks?
  9. Is it possible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Which short term courses are available in Agriculture Field?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue BCA course directly after completing class 12th scoring 90% marks in HS?
  11. Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (Arts)? Can I pursue BA and Polytechnic Diploma together after 12th?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue BCA from a Government College after completing class 12th Arts from NIOS Board?
  13. Is it possible to pursue B.Tech after completing class 12th with Arts?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue B.Pharma after completing class 12th scoring 55% marks? How can I apply for admission?
  15. Is it possible to pursue M.Sc IT after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue BA Hindi Honors from Delhi University after completing class 12th in Science stream?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after 4 years of completing class 12th with 46.6% marks?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th (Science) scoring 48% marks?
15th January 2017, 10:20 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course is better to pursue after completing class 12th with Arts stream scoring 82% marks?

Getting more than 60-70% Marks in 12th Board exam is really good to move into any professional course.

If you have taken Arts streams in 12th std then are not eligible for the technical or medical field.But you can move into courses like like BBA, B.COM, BBM, B.Sc, BA, B.Arch.

All the mentioned courses are of three years and have very good scopes in future. After that you can try for the jobs in Private as well as in Govt sector. So I will suggest you to go for the Professional courses which I already have mentioned and then after go for the Post Graduates to get a very reputed jobs.
15th December 2020, 10:26 AM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

Default Re: Which course is better to pursue after completing class 12th with Arts stream scoring 82% marks?

If you have taken Arts streams in 12th std then are not eligible for the technical or medical field.But you can move into courses like like BBA, B.COM, BBM, B.Sc, BA, B.Arch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?