9th June 2011, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in graduation and fee structure details for doing law in Delhi?

what percentage should be their graduation and what about the fee details for doing law incampus law centre delhi

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges to pursue graduation from Delhi University? How much percentage is required and what is the fee structure?
  2. After B.A. honours can I study Law? Fee structure and other required information?
  3. Universities for B.Ed after less marks in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing ICWA course? What would be the fee structure followed? -- [New]
  5. Which colleges can I get after passing 12th from Sarvidaya Vidyalaya Delhi? Fee structure details?
  6. How much fee is required to do graduation in Finance Management course?
  7. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  8. When the form will be out for 3 years Law degree? Eligibility and fee details?
  9. Percentage criteria and fee structure to do CS after graduation? What are the benefits of doing CS?
  10. Age limits, fee structure and percentage required in equivalent exam for LLB?
  11. How much percentage is required to get admission in top law colleges in Punjab to do 3rd year law degree?
  12. Procedure to take admission in MBA in Delhi University? What is the fee structure? I have completed graduation this year
  13. Percentage required to get admission in top law colleges for 3 years law course?
  14. What percentage is required to be done for CS course? What is the fee structure followed for CS course?
  15. Courses of General Law graduation? Duration and fee structure?
  16. How much percentage is required to get admission in top colleges in Punjab?
  17. What is an integrated law course? What is the fee structure and admission criteria? Minimum percentage required in HS? Does it give job guarantee?
  18. Fee structure and course details for government law colleges?
18th November 2011, 12:25 PM
ronaldo

Default Re: Percentage required in graduation and fee structure details for doing law in Delhi?

dear friend,

The eligibility criteria for LLB is that one should have a B.A / BSc / B.com degree with a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate and 35% for SC/ST candidates. There is also a 2% Weightage for the post graduate degree holders. For seeking admission in this law course the students have to give an entrance test and a personal interview.

Studying at faculty of law is cheap.Total fees is around 6 thousand annually.

thank you.
12th March 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required in graduation and fee structure details for doing law in Delhi?

sir, maine b.a third year 2008 me pass kiya jisme maire 60% mark aaye they kiya mai llb kar sakti ho if yes to kaise aur kha se please help me i lived in delhi shadhra my phone no. 8010212139
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?