15th January 2017, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to change the College in 2nd year Diploma?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing Diploma and I am in the 1st year of the course but I don't like the College so I want to change the College. I want to know what is the procedure to change the College in 2nd year Diploma? Please answer as soon as possible.

17th January 2017, 02:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to change the College in 2nd year Diploma?

No, it is not possible to change the college in 2nd year Diploma after completion of your first year Diploma course. In order to be eligible to get Diploma certificate, you should have to pursue three years Diploma course from the same college where you have secured admission for pursuing Diploma course. If you don't wish to pursue your Diploma course from the same college where you have secured admission then, you can discontinue from the course and take fresh admission in another college where you wish to take admission in Diploma course.
17th January 2017, 03:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to change the College in 2nd year Diploma?

You can talk with your college head for such transfer but chances of transfer will depend on the availability of seats. If there is any vacant seats available in the said college, then surely you can apply for transfer.

Just contact the head of both the colleges and apply for it on an application form. If both colleges don't have any problem, then you will get transferred to the said college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?