15th January 2017, 02:45 PM
B.venkatesh chawan

Can I pursue CA course with Telugu Medium? Is there any use of English in Telugu Medium?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue CA course but in Telegu Medium so I want to know can I pursue CA course with Telugu Medium? Is there any use of English in Telugu Medium? Please answer as soon as possible.

17th January 2017, 11:13 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I pursue CA course with Telugu Medium? Is there any use of English in Telugu Medium?

You cannot do a CA course in Telugu language. As it is an international course, so you have to do this course in English language and if you are from India then you can do this in Hindi language also which is the mother tongue of India. After completion of the course it is possible that you will get the job in abroad for that you need to have a very good command over the English language so it is better to do this course in English language.
25th January 2019, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue CA course with Telugu Medium? Is there any use of English in Telugu Medium?

Respected Sir, I completed my Graduation with B.com (computers) in Telugu medium. Am i eligible for pursue CA course?Please answer me ASAP.
13th October 2021, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

CA COURSE IS AVAILABLE TELUGU OR HINDI MEDIUM
9th July 2023, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Is there possible to do ca in foreign from India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?