16th January 2017, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing Diploma in ECE?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma in ECE and now I want to pursue my Graduation with B.Sc in Hotel Management so I need to know am I eligible to pursue B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing Diploma in ECE? How can I apply for B.Sc Hotel Management course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the total fee of Hotel Management course?
  2. What should I do to pursue Hotel Management course? Can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Graduation with B.Com?
  3. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management after diploma in automobile engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for hotel management course being a diploma in ECE?
  5. Whether I will get a good job after completing 3 years Diploma in Hotel Management or I have to pursue Higher studies? -- [New]
  6. Can I go for hotel management after diploma in electrical field?
  7. Will I get better placement after completing Diploma in Hotel Management? Is it worth to study B.Sc/Diploma in Hotel Management?
  8. How can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing class 12th?
  9. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if pursue Diploma in it?
  10. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  12. Can I get a job in Indian Railways Department after completing BSc Catering Science and Hotel Management?
  13. How can I convert diploma into BSc degree in hotel management? I have completed 3 years diploma in hotel management affiliated with Alagappa University
  14. Can I do hotel management after diploma in computer engineering?
  15. Is it possible to join BSc Hotel Management after passing 1st year diploma in hotel management
  16. Am I eligible for 3 years LLB after B.Sc Hotel Management?
  17. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course after completing Civil Engineering Diploma course?
  18. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
17th January 2017, 03:46 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing Diploma in ECE?

Yes, you are eligible for Bachelor of Hotel Management.

You need to appear for the various Entrance Examination to be eligible for the course of Bachelor of Hotel Management.

Once you crack the entrance examination you can take admission to the colleges of your choice based on your rank in the entrance examination for the course of Bachelor of Hotel Management.
17th January 2017, 03:47 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing Diploma in ECE?

Yes definitely you are eligible to pursue a bachelor degree in hotel management after completion of your diploma. Your diploma is equivalent to 12th examination. So you're an eligible to pursue a bachelor degree course in hotel management and if you want to get admission in government institute then you have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the State University of all India Entrance Exam.
17th January 2017, 04:16 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing Diploma in ECE?

For B.Sc in Hotel Management course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board of education with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects or applicant must have completed Diploma (Hotel Management)[ 3 yrs after 10th ] OR [2 yrs/ 1 yr after 10+2]. The minimum percentage required for B.Sc in Hotel Management course course in your 12th class is 50%. 45% in the case of candidate belonging to reserved category. The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years. Also you need to appear in entrance examination to get admission in B.Sc in Hotel Management course course.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you completing Diploma in ECE So, you are eligible to get admission in any good college.

List of some colleges for B.Sc in Hotel Management course-

Rizvi Institute of Hotel Management, Mumbai

Amity School of Hospitality, Noida

IHM Hyderabad

Institute of Hotel Management, Gwalior

IHM Ahmedabad

Amity University

Manipal University

IHM Agra
17th January 2017, 07:24 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

As you are diploma holder so you are eligible to pursue bachelor degree in hotel management as per the eligibility criteria. If you want to take admission in government university then you have to qualify the entrance exam that is conducted by the state university are all India national entrance exams or if you want to take admission in private University then you have to donate money.
Your age should be in between 21 to 27 years and relaxation is given to the candidates of SC and ST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?