16th January 2017, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I join the Indian Navy Accounts section after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?

Respected Sir, My name is Vishal and my aim is to join the Indian Navy and I am now studying in class 12th Commerce stream. I had applied for CPT exam enter into CA- IPCC but my wish is to join Indian Navy Accounts section so I want to know how can I join the Indian Navy Accounts section after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? How can I join the Merchant Navy?
  2. How to join Indian Navy after completing senior secondary class in commerce?
  3. Can I get a job of merchant navy after completing my 12th class with commerce stream with 80%?
  4. How can I join the Indian Navy after completing class 12th with Science stream? Where can I prepare for the exam?
  5. Eligibility to join Indian Navy for 12th Commerce student?
  6. How can I join Indian Air Force central accounts office after completing 12th with commerce stream?
  7. What are the jobs available in the Indian Navy after completing class 12th with Arts stream? How can I apply for jobs?
  8. How to join Indian Navy as an officer after completing 12th with biomaths stream?
  9. Procedure to join Indian Navy for Commerce students?
  10. Can I join Indian Navy along with Graduation if completed 12th Commerce?
  11. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible to join NDA after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  13. Can a Commerce stream student join Merchant Navy? How can I join Merchant Navy?
  14. How to join Indian Navy after completing senior secondary with commerce?
  15. Can I join Indian Navy after completing class 12th at the age of 17?
  16. Candidate with commerce background in 12th can join Indian Navy?
  17. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy as Officer after completion of 12th Class?
  18. How can a girl join the Indian Navy after completing class 12th (non medical)? What steps should be followed to join the Indian Navy? -- [New]
22nd January 2017, 05:48 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join the Indian Navy Accounts section after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?

To join Indian Navy, you have to appear in UPSC NDA examination after completion of your 12th standard. Eligibility criteria required to appear in UPSC NDA examination to join Indian Navy is mentioned below :-

1. You should be a citizen of India.

2. You should be within 16 1/2 years to 19 1/2 years of age.

3. You should have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a Government recognised board.

4. You should be an Unmarried Male candidate

5. You should be Physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC NDA examination.

Since, you have not pursued Mathematics and Physics subjects in your 12th standard, you are not eligible to join Indian Navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?