15th January 2017, 05:14 PM

Am I eligible to apply for RTO Officer exam after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and I am in the 3rd year of the course. I want to apply for RTO Officer exam so I want to know am I eligible to apply for RTO Officer exam after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a RTO officer? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to become a RTO Officer after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which Books should I prepare for this?
  3. ow to become a RTO officer after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  4. How to become a RTO inspector?
  5. How to be a RTO officer after completing diploma in automobile engineering
  6. Eligibility, criteria, selection procedure, reference books and preparation tips to become an RTO Officer?
  7. Can I appear for RTO officer exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  8. How ot become a RTO officer after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  9. Can I apply for RTO exam after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How can I apply for the exam and what is the syllabus for the exam?
  10. How to apply as RTO officer after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How can I apply for RTO exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  12. Can I be eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  13. Can I apply for RTO exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. What should I do to become a RTO Officer after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a Government Polytechnic Awasari?
  15. Can I be eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  16. Information about RTO MPSE exam? Is a diploma mechanical student eligible for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to become a RTO officer? I have completed engineering diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. Am I eligible to apply for RTO recruitment exam if secured 61.50% in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
19th January 2017, 10:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for RTO Officer exam after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for RTO Officer Examination after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering:

Yes, you will be eligible to apply for RTO Officer recruitment examination after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. Yes, you will be eligible to apply for this RTO Officer recruitment while pursuing third year of Diploma course.

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for this RTO Officer recruitment is "Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology or Diploma in Engineering" in the below streams.

>> Mechanical Engineering

>> Automobile Engineering

If you can submit your certificates at the time of joining as Officer of RTO recruitment, you are eligible to apply for this RTO Officer recruitment when you are pursuing 3rd year of Diploma course.
19th November 2018, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for RTO Officer exam after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Sir I have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering can I give the RTO exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?