16th January 2017, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam conducted in Lovely Professional University for MCA?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with BCA and now I wish to purse MCA course from Lovely Professional University so I want to know is there any entrance exam conducted in Lovely Professional University for MCA? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for B.Tech at Lovely Professional University through entrance exam?
  2. Which college is best for me in Punjab after scoring 43 marks with 376000 rank under SC category?
  3. Syllabus and pattern of Lovely Professional University PhD(Hindi) entrance exam?
  4. Am I eligible for WBJEE and JELET after doing Diploma from Lovely Professional University?
  5. How is the lovely professional university Jalandhar? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is better for me between MBA and MSc IT? I am BCA student
  7. Is entrance exam available for PhD(Computer Science & Engineering) admission in Lovely Professional University? Eligibility to apply?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in diploma course from Lovely Professional University?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission in Lovely Professional University?
  10. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  11. Am I eligible for B.Tech Hons in CSE Lovely Professional University after scoring 60% in Maths from West Bengal
  12. What is the total fee to join in LPU? I have scored 93.5%
  13. How to opt for hotel management as my profession? I am a commerce student doing 11th
  14. Last date of submission of forms of MSc maths?
  15. Can I apply in Lovely Professional University to study Graduation through correspondence being an employee?
  16. How to do PH.D from Lovely Professional University? I have passed MCA with 72% marks
  17. Is Lovely Professional University a good university?
  18. Direct exam for captain's post in Navy after engineering from Lovely Professional University? Date of exam and eligibility criteria?
18th January 2017, 01:37 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam conducted in Lovely Professional University for MCA?

Lovely Professional University is a semi-residential university college in North India created under the Punjab State Private University Act 2005.

Master of Computer Applications is a postgraduate Information Technology course. The duration of this course is two years. For this course candidate must have passed bachelor degree with mathematics in 12th class from a recognized university.

As per my knowledge, yes entrance exam is conducted in Lovely Professional University for MCA. In order to get admission in Lovely Professional University for MCA course you can appear in LPU NAT examination. For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Jalandhar-Delhi G.T. Road, National Highway 1, Phagwara, Punjab 144411
Phone: 1800 102 4431
18th January 2017, 02:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam conducted in Lovely Professional University for MCA?

Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in any discipline or Bachelor of Computer Application course with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized college/university are eligible to pursue Master of Computer Application course. Candidates should have studied mathematics/statistics as one of their subjects in 12th standard.

As you have mentioned above that you want to get admission in Lovely Professional University to pursue MCA, so for that you have to appear for an entrance examination which is conducted by the institute itself. The selection of the candidate will depend on the marks secured in the examination.
18th January 2017, 05:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with BCA and now I wish to purse MCA course from Lovely Professional University so I want to know is there any entrance exam conducted in Lovely Professional University for MCA? Please answer as soon as possible.

Yes, there is an entrance as well as scholarship test for admission to MCA course in Lovely Professional University. The LPU is conducting the National Entrance and Scholarship Test for the candidates who want to join MCA course in LPU. It is the online test. Candidates who have passed BCA with at least 60% marks from a recognized university are eligible for the MCA admission. The marks scored in the entrance will be considered for the scholarship also. The details are available in the LPU website link Click Here
27th February 2018, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam conducted in Lovely Professional University for M.A history,political science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?