23rd January 2017, 03:14 PM
PADARIYAPARTH

How can I become a District Collector after completing M.Com in Banking and Insurance? What steps should I follow to become a District Collector?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing M.Com final year in Banking and Insurance Department. I want to know how can I become a District Collector after completing M.Com in Banking and Insurance? What steps should I follow to become a District Collector? Which exam do I have to prepare for? Please answer as soon as possible.

29th January 2017, 08:03 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: How can I become a District Collector after completing M.Com in Banking and Insurance? What steps should I follow to become a District Collector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PADARIYAPARTH View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing M.Com final year in Banking and Insurance Department. I want to know how can I become a District Collector after completing M.Com in Banking and Insurance? What steps should I follow to become a District Collector? Which exam do I have to prepare for? Please answer as soon as possible.

To become a District collector, you should have the following eligibility.

^ If you have a graduation degree in any discipline then you are eligible for the exam.
^ You need to qualify the following exam.

You will have to qualify the Civil service exam, or Administrative service exam, which is conducted by your state government.

You will have a good knowledge of general things like national and international.
You have good communication skill.
There are total 5-6 exams are conducted for the DC post.
1. General English.
2. General Knowledge.
3. Hindi to English translatotion exam.
4. General study.
5. General papers like, Indian political science, general science etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?