27th January 2017, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

How can a Female candidate join the Indian Navy? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Navy?

Respected Sir, I am a Female student and I am studying in class 10th. I want to join the Indian Navy after completing class 10th so I want to know wow can a Female candidate join the Indian Navy? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Navy? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy if got 47% in 12th with Science (PCM)? What is the eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for a girl? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to join Indian Navy for T.Y.B.Com female candidate?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required for Girls to join the Indian Navy? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility to join Indian Navy for B.Com female student
  5. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy being a Nepal citizen? What is the physical criteria required for the same?
  6. Required criteria to join Indian Navy being a candidate having completed MSE?
  7. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy after completing 10th being a female candidate?
  8. How can I join the Indian Navy as a Deck Cadet after completing class 12th? What is the eligibility criteria required to join Indian Navy?
  9. What a 9th standard student can do to join Indian Navy?
  10. Can I join Indian Navy being a female B.Com candidate? When the Women Entry will be started?
  11. Exam for women to join Indian Navy? Criteria and selection pattern?
  12. How selection of Diploma students are made in Indian Navy?
  13. Can I join the Indian Navy after completing class 10th? What is the qualification and physical criteria required to join Indian Navy?
  14. How can I join the Indian Navy? What is the qualification criteria required?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Navy?
  16. Eligibility to join Indian Navy for 12th Commerce student?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria followed for female candidates to join Indian Navy?
  18. Can I become an Officer in Indian Navy after completing 12th being a female candidate?
29th January 2017, 02:40 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a Female candidate join the Indian Navy? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Navy?

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Navy after completion of your 10th standard being a female candidate. Eligibility criteria required to join Indian Navy to appear in NDA examination is mentioned below :-

1. You should be a citizen of India.

2. You should have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a Government recognised board.

3. You should be within the age range of 16.5 to 19.5 years.

4. You should be an Unmarried Male candidate

5. You should be Physically and Mentally fit.
30th January 2017, 09:22 AM
sarika1993

Default Re: How can a Female candidate join the Indian Navy? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Navy?

It's not possible for women candidates to join Indian Navy just after completion of 10th or 12th. They are required to complete B.E./B.Tech or L.L.B. with at least 60% from a recognized university.

Indian Navy Branches
- Executive
- Engineering
- Education

Eligibility
- You must be Indian Citizen.
- You should have passed bachelor's degree in engineering or law from a recognized university with at least 60%.
- Your age should be between 19 to 24 years.
- Height should be at least 152 cms. Eye sight 6/6 for one eye & 6/9 for other eye.
12th March 2019, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir. I am 3rd year btech electronics and communication engineer. After my Btech i would like to join in Indian navy. I am a female. Sir how can i join in indian navy and is there any job opportunities for female in navy.. If there, which are those fields.
13th July 2019, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir i am third year btech student and i want to join indian navy what should i do for that please reply to my mail [email protected], please give me answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?