29th January 2017, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Tech in Mechanical engineering study Marine Engineering? How to get education loan from ICICI bank? Is it good decision to apply for education loan at ICICI bank?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech in Mechanical engineering and much interest to study Marine Engineering. Can I study it? How to get education loan from ICICI bank? Is it good decision to apply for education loan at ICICI bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an education loan from ICICI bank being an NRI?
  2. Education Loan from ICICI Bank for study in Canada?
  3. Can I get extension in ICICI Education Loan for doing PhD in India having done MAster's from UK?
  4. What is the Education loan scheme of ICICI Bank for further studies in abroad?
  5. ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study MBA in Odisha through CAT?
  6. Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank to study in Abroad?
  7. ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study Hotel Management in Pusa?
  8. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in ICICI Bank for Physically disabled girl?
  9. In which bank should I apply for an education loan among SBI, ICICI and BOI? Procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  10. Whether my ICICI Bank Education Loan will be discontinued if I met with an accident?
  11. Expenses covered under Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank?
  12. Repayment holiday under Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank for B.Tech course?
  13. PGDBO course offers assured admission in ICICI Bank? Can Education loan facility be availed for this course? From which bank?
  14. Details about IIBF programme running by ICICI bank? Is it beneficial to take education loan for it from ICICI or apply for other banks?
  15. From which bank should I apply to get an education loan, a Government or a Private bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  17. Moratorium period under Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank?
  18. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan in Demonetization period to study Marine engineering course?
31st January 2017, 07:50 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Tech in Mechanical engineering study Marine Engineering? How to get education loan from ICICI bank? Is it good decision to apply for education loan at ICICI bank?

Yes, you can definitely study Marine Engineering. You can definitely take education loan from ICICI bank to meet the expense of the course. You need to apply for education loan in the branch of ICICI bank located near your residence. You need to approach the branch and have a discussion with the branch manager. Get to know the details of the education loan, your eligibility, terms and conditions and formalities you need to follow. Act as per the instructions from the bank to get your education loan sanctioned. It is a good decision to apply for loan from ICICI bank since it has good presence across the nation and is customer friendly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?