29th January 2017, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Can a HSC with PCB without Mathematics study Genetic Engineering course? How can I apply for an education loan at Yes Bank?

Respected sir, My Name is Khan Ali Afzal and I have passed HSC with PCB without Mathematics from Maharashtra State board. I want to study Genetic Engineering course. Can I study this course? How can I apply for an education loan at Yes Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. How much amount of Education Loan I can take from Banks/Financial Institutions to study MS(Genetic Engineering) in UK?
  2. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  3. Can my father apply for an education loan if already taken an education loan for my sister's studies?
  4. Can I get an Education Loan from City Union Bank to study B.Sc(Nursing)? Procedure to apply?
  5. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
  6. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  7. In which bank to apply for an education loan of 14 lakh to study MBBS from Ukraine? Will bank provide loan for books and accommodation? -- [New]
  8. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  10. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. From which bank should I apply to get an education loan, a Government or a Private bank?
  12. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  13. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  15. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?
  16. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  17. Can a B.Tech in Mechanical engineering study Marine Engineering? How to get education loan from ICICI bank? Is it good decision to apply for education loan at ICICI bank?
  18. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
30th January 2017, 08:46 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a HSC with PCB without Mathematics study Genetic Engineering course? How can I apply for an education loan at Yes Bank?

Yes, you can study genetic engineering even without having Mathematics at 10+2 level. However, you will have limited number of colleges to choose for admission. This is because most of the colleges require Mathematics at 10+2 level. Many private colleges and universities conduct separate exams for admission of Biotechnology and Genetic engineering students like VIT. You need to appear in such entrance exams to get admission. Otherwise you can opt for normal undergraduate course in the field of genetics.
Once you get admission call from a recognized institute, you need to contact the branch near your residence. Have a discussion with the branch manager regarding your education loan. Get to know the norms of education loan scheme and follow the instructions from the concerned branch to get your loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?