9th June 2011, 12:35 PM
bluesky

Should I go for diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? Which entrance to answer to join degree college after diploma?

just pass out my 10th with 81% and now not sure what should i go with
diploma in eng. with mechanical and degree after that or
complet 12th science first and then go for degree(BE)
also i donn't know one has to go through an enterance exam before entering degree collage after diploma eng.help please,thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Is it true that degree after diploma has the same importance as degree after 12th? Which one is more preferred?
  2. Is it good to do diploma and then degree or should I finish 12th first? How to prepare for the diploma entrance exam? What is the duration of the diploma course?
  3. Which colleges offers admission to Diploma in Aviation holder?
  4. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  5. Which one is better between diploma after 10th and degree after 12th? Which diploma degree is better for girls?
  6. Best option after completing 10th? Which is preferable diploma in engineering(mechanical) or 12th science? I've passed 10th with 81% marks
  7. Best colleges in India for Diploma to degree admission and their entrance exams?
  8. After diploma how can i enter in degree college? What is the rule to join degree after diploma?
  9. Which is better to opt after completion of 10th? Diploma or degree? -- [New]
  10. Diploma to degree or Degree after 12th, which is more valuable?
  11. Should I join diploma course or reappear for 12th board exams after failing in Intermediate? Will I get admission on the basis of my 10th marksheet(52%)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Do I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech if studying diploma on 10th basis? Procedure to apply for entrance exam?
  13. Which diploma course is better for girls to take after 10th or 12th?
  14. Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?
  15. Diploma from polytechnics of Singapore and Law or Commerce degree at post diploma level is possible?
  16. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th?
  17. How to become a software engineer if I am a commerce student?
  18. Which type of bachelor degree can I get after completing 10th and diploma 3 years?
9th November 2011, 11:11 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I go for diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? Which entrance to answer to join degree college after diploma?

Hello,
Your question seems,as you are much confused about diploma and +2 study program.
Although the straight and frequent way,is to first complete your plus two with mathematics and then go for machenical engineering.Diploma course will surely provide the skills to understand your subject, but it will lack the basic study of engineering as you will study in plus two level.
Undoubtedly, at first you should complete your plus two and can appear in entrance exams for bachelor degree in engineering such as IIT-JEE,AIEEE etc.
Although,if you wish to opt for diploma and comfortable with it then make sure & go for it.
Best of luck for your Shining carrier.
13th November 2011, 11:39 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I go for diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? Which entrance to answer to join degree college after diploma?

hello friend
in my opinion its better to go for degree after doing 12th as the fundamental for engineering is can be learnt in 11th and 12th standArd .....for joining degree colleges you have to appear for aieee,ojee,iitjee,and many more u can go for any of the xams
all the best
5th December 2011, 01:07 AM
Shweta1992

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesky View Post
just pass out my 10th with 81% and now not sure what should i go with
diploma in eng. with mechanical and degree after that or
complet 12th science first and then go for degree(BE)
also i donn't know one has to go through an enterance exam before entering degree collage after diploma eng.help please,thanks
the levels of education from highest to lowest education are as follows:
Certificate
Diploma
Associates degree
Bachelor's degree
Master's degree
Doctorate
So you see the advantage of doing a degree. And even if you do diploma, you need to attain a degree after that through a lateral entry. With 81% in 10th, you can get into a decent science college for 12th, then appear for enttrance exams for engineering. Good luck!
10th December 2011, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

can i do this
just pass 10th
22nd May 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

i passed 10th failedin 11th pcmb iwant join 12th directly soi want the direct secoond yearcoaching collage so whereit is
13th June 2012, 06:42 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

if you are week in mathematics then you should go for diploma after 10th or if your interest is to do diploma then you should go for.

otherwise you should first complete your 12th with non-medical then you can further try for degree or for b.tech or b.e bye giving the entrance exam i.e.AIEEE(all India engineering entrance exam) its in the base of whole India.
13th June 2012, 08:07 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

yes both have same importance but the only difference was that you get more confused in mathematics during b.tech after doing diploma.because there in no subjetc related to mathematics in diploma.that is the main big disadvantage that the students that enter in degree after +2 they have strong base in mathematics and the diploma holder lacks in taht field.otherwise ther is no such difference.

you should not to do any entrance exam to get admission into degree after diploma.only your aggregate marks are important for admission into degree after diploma.
30th May 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after 12th diploma or degree in civil engineering
11th December 2014, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

after my 10th, i did diploma, then i completed BE, whether this patern(10 diploma BE) is equal to degree for bank exams and other competitive exams??
reply plz...
19th August 2015, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to do comp eng should i do diploma after 10 or i shud go for 1. 2 .
Can i do diploma after 12?? Will doing diploma after 12 be useful or waste??
8th November 2019, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my 10th class I didn't complete my 2nd I have 67% marks in 10th which diploma is correct for me in Kollam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?