1st February 2017, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for admission in Canada after diploma in automobile engineering?

Sir, I done my 10+2 from Punjab board under trade of mechanical serving auto. Then completed Diploma in automobile engineering, now I planning. For studying in Canada for 2 years program. But I never studied mathematics in 10+2 and diploma because there was not a mathematics as subject. Am I eligible for take admission in Canada.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for a degree in Canada after completion of diploma in automobile engineering? -- [New]
  2. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  5. What is the procedure followed to apply for automobile job in army after diploma in automobile engineering?
  6. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  7. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  8. Which is better, diploma in automobile engineering after 10th or 12th?
  9. Is it possible to do BA course after completion diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  10. Can I get admission in Anna University for pursuing BE or B.Tech Automobile Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Mumbai? Requirements to get admission?
  11. Can I go for B.Tech automobile engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Can I get admission for diploma in automobile? I have passed 12th with 52%
  13. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  14. Is diploma in automobile equivalent to mechanical in PSU?
  15. Additional courses available to study for Diploma Automobile Engineer?
  16. How to be a RTO officer after completing diploma in automobile engineering
  17. Can Diploma holders in Automobile Engineering apply for AMIE?
  18. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
6th February 2017, 06:15 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for admission in Canada after diploma in automobile engineering?

You can definitely pursue higher studies in the field of Automobile Engineering in Canada

You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which institutes located in these countries take admission - SAT and IELTS.

Then you need to apply online in the institutes with the good resume and perform well in the interview round to secure admission.
13th November 2018, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for admission in Canada after diploma in automobile engineering?

I have done diploma after 10th standard in India and can I apply for degree admission in canada in mechanical engineering
23rd November 2019, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I had done my mechanical engineering diploma after 10th in india..in 2015.
I am doing job from that time to present.
Can i take admission in automobile diploma now in canada
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?