9th June 2011, 01:18 PM
kolekar

Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB?

1. i want to take addmission in business law, bt i don't know about this law course, for e.g 1.duration of course 2.fees 3.univercity of this course. 4.subjets 5.feature benefit.etc. plz can u help me. in mumbai which colleges this law course is awailable,

2. what is different between in buisness law & LLB.

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between LLB and Bachelor of Law? Universities/Institutions offering Law courses? Admission months/timings and procedures? LLB done through distance education is not applicable for practice?
  2. Universities in UK for LLM in corporate law or business law? Fee structure and last date for applying?
  3. Does IGNOU offer distance LLM course to LLB student? Admission procedure, subjects enlisted to study and fee expenses? -- [New]
  4. Can I get pursue law after securing 63% in HSC exam? Which colleges have business law?
  5. Is there job assurance if doing Law after B.Tech? Duration and fee structure of Law course?
  6. Which are the optional subjects for LLM?
  7. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?
  8. What is the main difference between Corporate Law and MBA?
  9. Can I study LLM after completion of 12th?
  10. Can I study Law after B.Tech? What is the course duration? Is it possible to do law in 1 or 2 years?
  11. Colleges offering 5 years law course in hyderabad? fee structures? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there human rights law diploma course in ILS law college? What is its course duration and fee structure?
  13. How can I get meaning of some company laws?
  14. List of colleges in India which provides Masters In Business Law course?
  15. Which law course should i pursue after Graduation?
  16. Can a 43 years old person do LLB? Law colleges in Bangalore and their fee structure?
  17. Which are the colleges offering 3 years Law course? Is the 3 years law course equivalent to normal law course? What are the career opportunities after completing LLB? From which month does the admission commence?
  18. Courses of General Law graduation? Duration and fee structure?
30th June 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB?

sir i m b.com graduate and persuing my c.a. Ipcc and i want to know scope of law with c.a
9th July 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB?

NLSU bangalore offers MBL in distance mode
19th September 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

how long one studies for to be a family lawyer, where one can study, where one can work
22nd September 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

how long one studies for to be a family lawyer, where one can study, where one can work
20th January 2012, 04:28 PM
princy94

which one is more preferable 3years l.l.b. or 5 year l.l.b course after 12th?
7th June 2014, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

want to take addmission in business law, bt i don't know about this law course, for e.g 1.duration of course 2.fees 3.univercity of this course. 4.subjets 5.feature benefit.etc. plz can u help me. in mumbai which colleges this law course is awailable,

2. what is different between in buisness law & LLB. Please Reply me immediate

SURESH M KOLAGE CONT. NO. - 9822363006, MAIL ID - [email protected]. [email protected]
19th September 2019, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

What is difference between business law &LLB
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?