9th June 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to work in Tamilnadu Government after completing B.E(Aeronautical Engineering)?

hello sir,
I had completed my B.E(Aero) my name is Sneha , I am interested to work in tamil nadu government. Is there any possibility sir? Is there any opportunity any government jobs (any department).Please guide me sir.......

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get a job in Tamilnadu government school after completing MSc B.Ed degre in microbiology
  2. What type of exams do I have to face to get government jobs in Tamilnadu after Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Are there any scholarships available through TANCET to do M.E in Government, Government Aided and Self Funded Engineering Colleges in Tamilnadu?
  4. Is it possible to join Tamilnadu Engineering Colleges under government or NRI quota after passing 12th from Dubai?
  5. Eligibility for Government jobs after M.Sc in Microbiology? job vacancies in Tamilnadu?
  6. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  7. How to study B.Ed after passing engineering? Is there any institute recognized by Tamilnadu government
  8. Can I get a job in Tamilnadu Government after completing MSc(Maths) Regular in first class?
  9. What are the vacancies available in Government for Computer Science and Engineering students in Tamilnadu?
  10. Which type of government jobs is available in TamilNadu for Mechanical Engineering girls? -- [New]
  11. Is it possible to become a government teacher in Tamilnadu after completing BCA and B.Ed?
  12. List of institutions that are approved by Tamilnadu Government from which I can do Diploma through correspondence?
  13. How to apply for government job in Tamilnadu after completing BDS? How to prepare for government exam
  14. List of government and private engineering colleges in Tamilnadu who provide seats under sports quota
  15. How to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu which has government seats? When is the counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Part time engineering after completing B.E. Printing engineering at Tamil Nadu?
  17. What should i do after completion of intermediate with MPC stream
  18. How to apply for government jobs in B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in tamilnadu providing government seats? Date of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
16th June 2011, 04:35 PM
D.Vignesh

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to work in Tamilnadu Government after completing B.E(Aeronautical Engineering)?

dear friend,
ya its possible to get the govt. job..
for that you have write the govt. entrance exam (if related to your dept it is very easy for you )......
start prepare for the exams now itself........
more oppurtunities now in EB .. but i don't your dept eligile for that,....

all the best.
1st December 2011, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to work in Tamilnadu Government after completing B.E(Aeronautical Engineering)?

I am a eee student is there any job for me?
16th December 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to work in Tamilnadu Government after completing B.E(Aeronautical Engineering)?

Sir i am doing my final year b.e.(aero) i want to do m.e. (aero) please suggest me list of colleges providing m.d. Without entrance exam in tamil nadu
19th March 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

WHAT TYPE OF EXAM DO I HAVE TO FACE TO GET GOVT JOBS IN TAMILNADU AFTER COMPLEATING ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?