7th February 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for any banking exam after class 12th with 94% marks?

I've completed my class 12th with 94% marks this year only. Can I apply for any banking exam for any post? If yes, then how? Please mention the complete procedure and website too.

7th February 2017, 07:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for any banking exam after class 12th with 94% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for banking examination after completion of your class 12th with 94% aggregate marks from a recognised board. For most of the banking examinations, the minimum educational qualification required is completion of Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university. You can apply for banking examinations for the post where the eligibility is 12th standard from a recognised board.
8th February 2017, 11:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I've completed my class 12th with 94% marks this year only. Can I apply for any banking exam for any post? If yes, then how? Please mention the complete procedure and website too.
No, 12th standard candidates are not eligible for banking sector.

The minimum educational qualification for Bank exam is graduation degree from a recognized University.

Your age should be in between 18 to 30 years.
8th February 2017, 10:41 PM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry, for all banking exams in India, graduation is the minimum eligibility. Please complete your undergraduate degree in commerce, if you are aiming to go for banking sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?