7th February 2017, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

List of government entrance exams to study Aerospace Engineering course? List of IITs providing this course?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th and want to study Aerospace Engineering course. List of government entrance exams for it? List of IITs providing this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I choose to become an astronaut?
  2. List of entrance exams available to study BS(Aerospace Engineering) in USA?
  3. List of the entrance exams of Aerospace Engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of entrance exams to study in Abroad for Aerospace student?
  5. List of entrance exams available to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in Dehradun Institute of Aerospace Engineering? Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission?
  6. List of entrance exams available to study B.Tech Aerospace for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  7. List of best colleges for B.Tech Aerospace Engineering?
  8. Marks required in 12th to qualify for Aerospace Engineering? Is there any entrance exam? Should I pass the IIT exam? List of good Aerospace engineering colleges in Kerala?
  9. How to study MS in aerospace engineering in US? what are the top most colleges and entrance exams ?
  10. List of institutions providing b.tech facility for aerospace engineering?
  11. List of Diploma Engineering entrance exams and procedure to apply for it?
  12. How to get admission in M.Sc Mathematics course at IITs? List of IITs providing this course along with fee structure and seats?
  13. List of entrance exams and colleges to study Aircraft Engineering? Cost to study it from a government and private college? -- [New]
  14. List of universities which offer MS in Aerospace Engineering in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  15. Entrance exams for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering? What is the fee structure for Aerospace Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering?
  16. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Chemical engineering course at IITs? List of IITs providing this course?
  17. List of entrance exams to study B.Ed course? List of government colleges with cut off marks?
  18. List of government colleges offering Aerospace Engineering in India? Procedure to apply?
8th February 2017, 05:56 PM
soumyaman

Default Re: List of government entrance exams to study Aerospace Engineering course? List of IITs providing this course?

List of entrance exams in Aerospace Engineering

Graduate level (BE/B.Tech)

All India Engineering/ Architecture Entrance Examination (AIEEE)
Delhi University Combined Entrance Examination (CEE)
Hindustan University Entrance Test (HITSEE)
IISAT Admission Test (IIST, Thiruvananthapuram)
JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) conducted by the IIT’s.
SLIET Entrance Test (SET)
SRM Engineering Entrance Examination (SRM EEE) Admissions
The Indian Institute of Aeronautics (IIA) Entrance Exam

IITs for Aerospace Engineering in India

IIT Bombay
IIT Kharagpur
IIT Madras
IIT Kanpur
IIST, Thiruvanatapuram

Besides these Top 5 Aerospace Engineering colleges in India are:

Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology, Chennai
Nehru College of Aeronautical and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore
School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi
Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna
8th February 2017, 08:23 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government entrance exams to study Aerospace Engineering course? List of IITs providing this course?

These are the entrance exams which you can appear to get admission in government institute which provide aerospace engineering after passing your 12th standard with physics, chemistry and mathematics from a recognised board:

All India Engineering / architecture entrance exam

Delhi University combined entrance exam

SRM Engineering entrance exam

Joint Entrance Exam

The Indian Institute Of aeronautics entrance exam

Hindustan University entrance test

List of Institutes providing this course:

Jaya Engineering College, Thiruvallur

School Of aeronautics, Gujarat

Veltech Engineering College, Chennai

Nehru College of Engineering and Research Centre, Thrissur

Sai flytech aviation Private Limited, Bilaspur

Mohamed Sathak Engineering College, Ramanathapuram
8th February 2017, 08:31 PM
mrdangerous
Member+

List of entrance exams :

- All India Engineering entrance exams
- Junior entrance exam(JEE)
- SRM Engineering entrance exam administration
- Delhi University combined entrance exam
etc..

list of IIT providing this course:

- Bharat Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad
- Engineering training centre, Thrissur.
- Guru Nanak Engineering College Hyderabad.
- Jain University Bangalore.
8th February 2017, 08:49 PM
positive boy

Here I am telling you the names of Entrance exams for admission in Aeronautical Engineering:-

=>JEE (Joint Entrance Exam)

=>SLIET Entrance Test (SET)

=>The Indian Institute of Aeronautics (IIA) Entrance Exam

=>All India Engineering/ Architecture Entrance Examination (AIEEE).

List of IITs which provides this course:-

●Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

●Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna

●Indian Institute of Technology Powai, Mumbai

●Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

●Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai.
9th February 2017, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me what can be done after 12th to became pilot . please provide me the list of entrance exam for becoming pilot.
11th January 2019, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Now I'm diploma mechanical Engineering student and I want to BE Aerospace Engineering. How I do that cause and which exam I applied on Government college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?