9th February 2017, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th (PCME)? What is the procedure to get admission?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th with PCME and now I want to pursue my Graduation with B.Sc Agriculture so I want to know am I eligible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th (PCME)? What is the procedure to get admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue my Graduation with B.Sc Agriculture after completing my class 12th (PCME)? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after completing class 12th in Vocational stream?
  3. Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th scoring 84.4% marks?
  4. How can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture from a Government College? What is the procedure to get admission?
  5. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to pursue B.Tech in Biotechnology after completing class 12th (PCB and IP)? What is the procedure to get admission?
  7. Can I pursue Diploma in Agriculture after completing class 12th MPC Group?
  8. How much should I score in class 12th to pursue Agriculture Science? Which course should I pursue?
  9. Is it possible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Which short term courses are available in Agriculture Field?
  10. How much should I score in class 12th to pursue B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to appear for any entrance exam?
  11. Which colleges provide B.Sc Agriculture course in India? What is the procedure of admission?
  12. Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture while studying in class 11th? What is the procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to pursue MA after completing B.Sc? What is the procedure for admission?
  14. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue BCA course directly after completing class 12th scoring 90% marks in HS?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue BA Hindi Honors from Delhi University after completing class 12th in Science stream?
  17. Can I pursue Economics honours form DU after completing class 12th?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech directly after completing class 12th or I have to complete B.tech first?
10th February 2017, 08:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th (PCME)? What is the procedure to get admission?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Sc. Agriculture course after completion of your class 12th with PCME stream from a recognised board. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with PCM/ PCB stream from a recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Sc. Agriculture. Admissions in B.Sc. Agriculture are offered through entrance examination conducted by the respective university or through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks.
15th August 2020, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th (PCME)? What is the procedure to get admission?

can i take bsc biotechnology without chemstry and any other extra subjects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?