13th February 2017, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Which migration certificate will be required to study another BA from other state if completed BA from CCS University?

Hello, I have completed BA from CCS University five years ago and now I want to do again BA from other state. So, which migration certificate will be required, the CCS University provided or intermediate?

15th February 2017, 10:42 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which migration certificate will be required to study another BA from other state if completed BA from CCS University?

Migration certificate is required if candidate need to study from other university or state.
> The certificate will be provided by the last qualifying university.
> You need to submit some documents as mentioned below for the certificate.

** Candidate need to attach the certificate of last qualifying exam.
** If candidate is leaving without completion of whole course , then he need to submit a leaving certificate stamped from university.
** Migration form can be obtained from the office of the institute in working hours.
** Fees for migration certificate is 500 if applied within 10 years of passing of degree or 1000 if applied after 10 years of passing last degree.
** Xerox of passing certificate , xerox of marks sheet , provisional certificate xerox need to be attached with the form.
** Documents must be verified from the head of the department of passing college.
26th April 2018, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which migration certificate will be required to study another BA from other state if completed BA from CCS University?

I was the student of delhi university 3rd year. For so called reasons i left my study in midway. my admission year was 2011 BA english honours. Can i migrate to ccs university in 3rd year.
6th July 2019, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.A from rookee which is the last batch of ccs university in uttarakhand from where i get my migration certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?