14th February 2017, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get teaching jobs without B.Ed?

Am MBA Finance , BCom honors, but I am giving tuitions for last 15 years. Teaching students till class XII. But do not have B.Ed degree. Can I get a chance In schools.

15th February 2017, 11:41 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get teaching jobs without B.Ed?

Yes, to get the recruitment in government schools as a teacher you have to appear and qualify in CTET/TET examination.

For appearing in the examination the required minimum qualification is bachelor degree with B.Ed degree.

In CTET or some of State TET candidates with 12th qualification along with D.Ed or equivalent qualification are also eligible to appear for examination.

So, you must have any of the above degree for recruitment as teacher. For more information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
15th February 2017, 05:02 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

If you want to get the chance in government schools then it is not possible unless you appear and qualify in CTET or STET examination.

For this the minimum required qualification is bachelor degree with B.Ed degree or Diploma in education certificate is must required.

But, with teaching experience you can search for jobs in private schools.
15th February 2017, 09:37 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no chance of recruitment as teacher in government school unless you have D.Ed or B.Ed degree.

Candidates need to have any one of the above degree to appear for CTET conducted by CBSE or for STET conducted by state education board.

For eligibility to appear for examination is www.ctet.nic.in
15th February 2017, 11:34 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and same is a professional degree course required by those who are looking to make their career as a teacher.

Since you do not have B.Ed degree so you are not eligible for becoming teacher in any recognized school for Classes above Class 5. But you can become teacher upto Class 5 by qualifying TET.

So to become teacher of higher classes you need to first complete your B.Ed degree for which the minimum educational requirement is a bachelor degree in any discipline with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized university.
18th February 2017, 10:52 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am MBA Finance , BCom honors, but I am giving tuitions for last 15 years. Teaching students till class XII. But do not have B.Ed degree. Can I get a chance In schools.
You haven't B.Ed curse so you are not eligible for school teacher jobs.

If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for High School teacher exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years. B.Ed degree is essential for high school teacher jobs.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?