25th February 2017, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for M.Sc Cyber Forensic and Information Security course at Center Of Advanced Digital Forensic Chennai under Madras University?

Sir, I am studying in B.Sc Cyber Forensic from MG University, Kerala and want to study Post Graduation in M.Sc Cyber Forensic and Information security from Center Of Advanced Digital Forensic Chennai under Madras University. How can I apply for this course?

9th July 2019, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for M.Sc Cyber Forensic and Information Security course at Center Of Advanced Digital Forensic Chennai under Madras University?

I have completed in B.sc chemistry. can i apply in M.sc forensic science?
17th August 2019, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for M.Sc Cyber Forensic and Information Security course at Center Of Advanced Digital Forensic Chennai under Madras University?

I HAVE COMPLETED B.COM. CAN I APPLY FOR MSC. CYBER CRIME FORENSIC AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?