25th February 2017, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue B.Tech after completing class 12th with Arts?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th with Arts stream and after completing it I want to pursue B.Tech so I want to know is it possible to pursue B.Tech after completing class 12th with Arts? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue a career in Medical Field after completing class 12th with Arts stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to pursue BCA from a Government College after completing class 12th Arts from NIOS Board?
  3. Which Bank courses are available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  4. Can I pursue BCA from Sikkim Manipal University after completing class 12th with Arts stream from NIOS Board?
  5. Is it possible to pursue B.Tech after completing class 12th with Arts?
  6. Is it possible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Which short term courses are available in Agriculture Field?
  7. Which course is better to pursue after completing class 12th with Arts stream scoring 82% marks?
  8. Is it possible to pursue M.Sc IT after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  9. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  10. Should I pursue BBA or B.Com without Maths after completing class 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue BA Hindi Honors from Delhi University after completing class 12th in Science stream?
  12. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (BPCM)? How can I apply for the course?
  13. What can I do after completing 12th class in Arts?
  14. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  15. Which Government jobs are available after completing class 12th with Arts?
  16. Can I pursue Psychology after completing class 12th (Commerce)? Which Colleges in Mumbai offers Psychology course and how much should I score in class 12th for admission?
  17. How can I pursue BBA course after completing class 12th? How many subjects are there in the course?
  18. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (PCMC) except Engineering?
27th February 2017, 08:45 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue B.Tech after completing class 12th with Arts?

B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology.

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Technology course is:

>>Candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board or appearing for board examination.

>>Science stream candidates with PCM subjects are eligible for Bachelor of Technology. PCB candidates are eligible for Biotechnology courses.

Arts stream candidates are not eligible for Bachelor of Technology.
27th February 2017, 11:03 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue B.Tech after completing class 12th with Arts?

B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology and same is a bachelor degree course of four years ( including eight semesters ) after completing which you will become an engineer.

The basic educational requirement for the same course is a higher secondary school degree with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as main subjects from a recognized board of examination.

Further for pursuing the same course from top engineering colleges of India you will have to compete entrance examinations like JEE, State EEE, VITEEE, SRMEEE, BITSAT, etc. .

So having completed your Class 12th with Arts stream you are not eligible for pursuing B.Tech degree course until you reappear in your Class 12th academics once again with Science ( PCM ) stream this time.
27th February 2017, 11:40 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

B.Tech refers to Bachelor of Technology and as the name suggests it is an undergraduate technical degree course of fours years for which the minimum educational qualification required is a senior secondary school degree in Science stream with PCM group from a recognized board examination.

So being a student Class 12th with Arts stream you are certainly not eligible for pursuing B.tech degree course at present but you can pursue the same if you again reappear in your Class 12th academics but with PCM group this time.
28th February 2017, 09:24 PM
sravanimarupakula

B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology.

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Technology course is:

Candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board or appearing for board examination.

Science stream candidates with PCM subjects are eligible for Bachelor of Technology. PCB candidates are eligible for Biotechnology courses.

Arts stream candidates are not eligible for Bachelor of Technology.
1st March 2017, 08:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th with Arts stream and after completing it I want to pursue B.Tech so I want to know is it possible to pursue B.Tech after completing class 12th with Arts? Please answer as soon as possible.
No, its not possible to do B.Tech degree for 12th arts student.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM subject from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for B.Tech course. Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?