27th February 2017, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score in class 12th for pursuing a Degree course in Agriculture? Which entrance exam do I need to write?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 10th and I want to pursue a degree in Agriculture so I want to know how much should I score in class 12th for pursuing a Degree course in Agriculture? Which entrance exam do I need to write? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam should I write after completing class 12th for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture? When is the exam conducted?
  2. How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in Delhi University for pursuing B.Sc Geology course? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  3. Which entrance exam do I have to write for pursuing M.Sc after completing B.Sc Agriculture?
  4. What are the subjects that I should have in class 12th as well as in CET exam for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture?
  5. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How much should I score in class 12th to pursue B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to appear for any entrance exam?
  7. Is it necessary to qualify KEAM or NEET exam for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture from Kerala? How much should I score to get admission? -- [New]
  8. Do I need to write any Entrance exam to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? How can I apply for the exam?
  9. Can I pursue my Graduation with B.Sc Agriculture after completing my class 12th (PCME)? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission?
  10. Which entrance exam do I have to write for pursuing B.Tech in Robotics?
  11. How much should I score in 12th to get admission in best Agriculture college?
  12. Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture course after completing class 10th? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  13. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  14. Is it possible to write 12th exam through private while pursuing Diploma?
  15. How to get into Aeronautics course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Minimum marks required in EAMCET to get a seat in AGBCS?
  17. Which graduation course I can opt after 12th if I want to take government job in future?
  18. How can I get admission in Birsa Agriculture University, Ranchi? Which is the best course to purse in Forestry or Agriculture field?
28th February 2017, 07:15 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in class 12th for pursuing a Degree course in Agriculture? Which entrance exam do I need to write?

You can apply for ICAR AIEEA examination to get admission in Bachelor's degree in Agriculture.

1. ICAR AIEEA stands for Indian Council of Agriculture Research All India Engineering Entrance for Admission.

2. The eligibility criteria for exam is 10+2 passed or appearing from any board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology. You need to have minimum of 50% marks in board exam.
28th February 2017, 07:43 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in class 12th for pursuing a Degree course in Agriculture? Which entrance exam do I need to write?

As per my knowledge, for pursuing a Degree course in Agriculture you need to score minimum of 55 to 60% in your 12th class. The admission of candidate will be done the basis of performance in Entrance examination. The name of Agriculture Entrance examination are given below.
  1. Common Engineering Entrance Test
  2. Delhi University Combined Entrance Test
  3. Engineering, Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance Test
  4. GGSIP University Combined Entrance Test
  5. Gujarat Common Entrance Test
  6. Indian Institute Of Technology Joint Entrance Exam
  7. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam
  8. Joint Admission Test
  9. Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical
28th February 2017, 09:42 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Since you are interested in pursuing degree course in Agriculture i.e; B.Sc in Agriculture then for the same you must complete your Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics / Agriculture as main subjects with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized board of education.

Also as you are concerned about the entrance examination for getting admission in government and good agriculture colleges then yes there are certain entrance examinations like AIEEA UG ( All India Entrance Examination in Agriculture ) held by ICAR and different State CETs held by concerned state board of education.

For more details about AIEEA UG you can refer to the link www,icar.org.in where as for different CETs you can refers to their respective official link.
28th February 2017, 10:34 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

You will have to write entrance exam called Indian Council of Agricultural Research All India Entrance exam for Admission.

Eligibility criteria for AIEEA conducted by ICAR:

Academic qualification: 10+2 with PCM or PCB subjects. Minimum percentage of marks in board exam of 12th is 50%.

Minimum age limit for this examination is 17 years.
1st March 2017, 12:35 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

You will have to write Indian Council of Agriculture Research AIEEEA for get admission in Bachelor of Agriculture course.

Eligibility criteria for ICAR AIEEEA exam:

~~Senior secondary passed or appearing for board exams with Biology subject group or mathematics group.

~~Percentage of marks in 10+2 should be 50% or more.

~~Minimum age is 17 years for this exam.

Through this exam, you can get admission in good agriculture college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?